TW: Yandere themes, blood, gore

You wake with a start and your head feels like it's going to explode. Your throat is tight and aches for thirst. You try to stand but your legs wobble and fall back to the ground. You stand again and trudge through the woods towards a creek and begin to drink water but the water doesn't help my thirst. What is going on? You think. Sebastian watches you from behind the bushes. He smiles and moves closer to you but stays hidden. "Why are you awake, McKinley? I was just beginning to enjoy the sounds of your soft breathing and the way your chest moves up and down so beautifully. Oh well, I still get to see your beautiful body.Sebastian steps out from behind the bushes and starts to walk around you "You know, (y/n). I could do so much more with your body than just... watching you. You scream and whirl around and glare angrily at him. "You...what did you do to me. My throat aches...am I a demon now? " Sebastian smiles and says," My dear, no. You're not quite a demon just yet, but you soon will be. You're in the process right now. What happened to your throat was the result of me extracting your soul and beginning the process of your transformation. It'll take time, but soon you'll be like me and you'll be completely and utterly in love with me." "You still don't get it. I don't love you. You hurt me."

"Oh, (y/n), you are so silly. Of course you'll love me. Your transformation is inevitable. You're feeling it already, even if you don't know it. You're not entirely human anymore thanks to me. It's a wonderful feeling, I assure you. And with me, you're in good hands. Once you're like me, we'll have eternity together." Your chest starts to tighten and you wince in pain. He steps closer to you and smiles "Relax, (y/n). You are experiencing your transition from human to demon. I promise this is completely normal for those who become like me. Soon enough, your transformation will be complete and you'll be the most beautiful demon a demon could be. You'll be perfect." You begin to writhe in pain. Sebastian moves his hands down your body. He gently and slowly slides his body up against yours and begins kissing your neck. You're in too much pain to resist. Sebastian leans his face down and nibbles on your neck gently. "Mmm. Your pain is delicious, and I can feel the transformation beginning to take over you. It's happening so soon. You feel so warm against my body, it's just perfect. Soon it will be over and you'll be my love, eternally." You begin to scream in pain and black out again. Sebastian picks your body up.

"Oh, (y/n), I suppose I can't have fun with you right now. That's okay, you'll wake up soon enough and you'll be even more beautiful than you were before. And you'll accept me, you'll love me. I can't wait, my dear (y/n). Sebastian carries you over to the bushes and places you back on the ground. I wake up on the ground again and I feel my eyes burn as a sigil is enscribed on my eyes and they turn pink. I run over to the river nearby and see my eyes in the reflection before they fade back to their normal color.

"So the transformation is nearly complete," he murmurs and you whirl around seeing him standing a few feet away. "Enough...make this stop. I've had enough, Sebastian." Sebastian: Come on, (y/n). Don't be like that. I'm just getting started. You still have a lot of transitioning to go through before you are officially a demon like me. And the transformation will be over for all of eternity. There's no point in resisting me anymore. You belong to me now. You were made for me and I was made for you. You're going to love your new body, I can assure you. And you're going to love what we can do together." You pick up your skirts and flee to your cottage him behind you the whole time. Sebastian says," Why are you running now that I have you, (y/n)? You can't run forever. You've belonged to me since the moment I saw you in the village that fateful day. You're my love, so why are you fighting it now? Just accept your fate, enjoy what I have to offer you. You'll be fine, you know. Let's embrace our love together and make this a moment to remember." I make it thr cottage and dash inside slamming and locking the door before making sure all doors and windows to the outside are closed and locked. He laughs loudly enough for you to hear and shouts "Why are you doing this? Why are you rejecting this love? You can't deny what we have. I love you, you love me. It's meant to be. So, open up the door, my dear, and let me come in. I want to kiss you again, see your beautiful face and feel your body. I am not a psycho, (y/n), I'm your love." He knocks on the door, the sound booming loudly through your small home. Sebastian bangs on the door more loudly "Ohhh cooome oooon, (y/n). Don't be a coward. You can't hide from me. You belong to me. Come and let me in, my love, as he bangs on the door once more.