Voyage

"Helljumper!" The blonde pirate called out to the fog, though there was no reply, there was a sudden wind that blew the sails inside out. The pirate looked up as a silhouette of a large dragon flew above, "Aha!" she exclaimed, "Quick as always aye, Helljumper?" The dragon landed on the front of the boat, tipping just a little. The dragon roared, loud and strong, loud enough to hear for miles. The pirate walked slowly towards the pink and blue dragon, showing no signs of fear. "Aww trying to be scary? You know you can't scare me" The girl chuckled as she put the palm of her hand onto the snout of the large dragon, "You always look like a little derpy, yknow?" The blonde's accent was very noticeable. The dragon scoffed and blew out air from it's throat, the dragon's ears were pointed downwards, as if it were sad of it's failure. Suddenly, the wind picked up again, though the colorful dragon's wings were not moving. A darker dragon suddenly flew speedily over the ship, the blonde's eyes widened as she hurried to turn off all the lanterns and lights on the ship to camouflage into the fog. "Quick, Helljumper, lay on the boat like we practice," the dragon suddenly lay down with it's wings tucked underneath it, having the ends barely stick out. The pirate looked up again and also all around as she hid behind one of the walls near the door to her room. She was letting the wind take her where it needed her to go, trusting it with her life. The dragon flew above the ship again, rocking the ship a bit, yet also redirecting it. The pirate leaped up from her spot and moved to the steering wheel of the ship, turning it back to where the wind was pushing on the back of the sails, the other dragon noticed the turn. Suddenly, while the blonde was still at the wheel, the other dragon landed sharply on the boat, making it rock harder. "Who the hell are you?" The pirate spoke, she could hear someone behind the dragon, and also she could see half of her, the rest covered by the dragon. "That doesn't matter, do you have a hiding spot big enough for me and Hallowwhip?" The brown haired girl moved closer towards the blonde. The blonde focused her eyes past the fog and looked at the dragon then the girl, The brunette had skulls on her shoulders and deep red highlights in her hair, The dragon was a Deathgripper. "Uhm- Yeah of course I do-" The blonde didn't want to get her or Helljumper hurt from the Deathgripper. "Down here," The blonde led them down a staircase near the steering wheel, the staircase was big enough for Helljumper and was made for her, so the two new people could fit. The blonde led the brunette and her dragon down to a soundproof cellar big enough for dragons, "You call this place a hiding spot?" The brunette scoffed. "It's soundproof, so yes, I do call it a hiding spot." The blonde seemed aggressive. "I don't mean to stereotype, but you and that dragon can't damage this ship, so try not to cause a mess." The brunette rolled her eyes as the blonde went up to the top. Minutes later the blonde was taking care of Helljumper, more dragons and what looked like police men arrived on the boat, one was blonde like her, yet significantly bigger in all ways, and he was riding a Grunkle. "Excuse me missus but have you seen a brunette lady with a Deathgripper, specifically named Hallowwhip?" the blonde police man called out to her from the other end of the boat. "Why no I haven't, why is it?" The blonde on the Grunkle sighed, "She's a criminal, she has skulls on her shoulders, does that help?" The blonde girl shook her head, and the police men flew off wobbly without another word. The blonde walked up to the staircase and down it, her boots clanking on the steps. "Who and What the hell are you?" the blonde said, her eyes wide open. The brunette gulped, already ready to fly out of there as fast as she could.