story idea 1 gender bending second puberty

At some point harry finds out that either on his mom or dads side is a curse that happens between the ages of 12 - 18 where the person has a second puberty & changes gender irreversiblebly. Preferably to female.
Preferably in a world without voldemort, they taken care of early, or they find out things and leave or even hide & side with the dark side.
Like maybe if its the fathers side have gringotts call them to the bank. They figure out manipulations & they find out through the goblins bout the family curse of second puberty & itll happen that night. So they stay change someone gets them things for thier new body. They train in a time chamber to learn.
They Write a letter to wizarding public, leaving em to themselves. Then leave to travel the world. Then potentially show how they travel or do crossovers as they travel.
But if its the mothers side have snape be secretely nice to them in private & at a certain age have snape bring em to gringotts realize manipulations & get told about the curse of second puberty his mother had & snape gives harry a diary that was entrusted to themby thier mother. They hide when they change & when they do they learn that tom is not as insane as thought. & they hide with them. Maybe have goblins make a golem of his male self so that dumbles doesnt know the dif. Then have it die. But stage a blowout in dumbles office so they destroy all his trinkets & ways to track if they live.