Rain (Choi Yeonjun-TXT-pt2)

Mr. Loverman - Ricky Montgomery

POV Y/n

It's been about 10 months since the day of mine and Yeonjuns break up. We haven't talked much just small talk. I still went to Hybe to see the other 4 members, I miss them I haven't seen them for at least 5 months now. I decided to go and leave Seoul for awhile as it was for my job. I just wanted to get away, get away from the hurt and seeing Yeonjun. I didn't get into another relationship or even thought about one until I met someone. I ended up having a little thing with one of the straykids members Changbin but, he was best friends with Yeonjun so, we ended it. Changbin also knew I still love Yeonjun very much, it was just best to let go of one another. But it was like Everywhere I went was nothing but Yeonjun and maybe that's because I wanted to keep him in my life and I didn't want to let him go, I watched everything of TXTs, their episodes, lives, mvs, everything, I even flew down to Chicago to watch their Lollapalooza performance. I was super proud of them and I did get recognized I'm suprised it didn't get around to TXT themselves as far as I knew. Though after that many Moas asked if he was going to get together with anyone he said he'd never go into another relationship because it'd be to much of a problem. I don't blame him, when fans found out me and him weren't together they went into a frenzy a lot of fans bashed Yeonjun for letting me go so easy and a lot bashed on me saying they were glad he left me because I wasn't good enough for him and some said it was okay that some people loose sparks. That was one of the hardest parst about all of this, knowing the fans were almost as hurt as we were. It took awhile to settle down but it did, some still wish we were together I see edits about me and him all over my Tiktok. If it wasn't for Changbin and my job I wouldn't even got to smile like I did with Yeonjun but I'm not fully healed yet. Though here I am now I did grow, I became a dance teacher, and a stylist as well for Idols. Now I'm a staff member of Hybe. I got an offer at JYP but I didn't want any controversy so, I declined and took a job at Hybe. I just got back to Seoul with a new boy group made by Be lift and Zico the BoyNextDoor. We did a whole shoot in LA for 5 months for their debut Album Who. These kids aren't to much younger than me but, they work hard for what they want and got crazy talent. The youngest I've kinda adopted he's only 16 so I keep an eye on him as much as I can. I have a lot of fun with them between dance battles, playing games, and doing karaoke I've noticed myself to come back.

Present

"NOONA!~ Tell him~" Woonhak the Maknae of the group tugged on my arm like a little kid as we walked up to their apartments.

"Tell me what?" Jaehyun the leader asked.

"Tell him or I will." Woonhak says as he opens the door to their apartment.

"Fine. I'm going out tonight." I said putting down Woonhaks bag on the couch.

"You got a date?" Jaehyun asked.

"No I'm going to visit Oppa Yeonjuns parents."

"That's good." Jaehyun smiled.

"Is it? Is it okay for their sons ex girlfriend to visit them?" I asked Jaehyun as I laid on the floor.

"It's not bad many go visit, you dated Hyung for awhile it'd be disrespectful not to visit. Also they've told you to go by." Jaehyun reinsured me as he laid next to me on the floor.

"That's true and he's the only child, he doesn't visit often," I smiled as I got up and went to my room to change, "thank you Jae!"