Visiting home

(Reincarnated "Gobta" Male Reader x Haruna)

Sequel time BABBBYYY

Written and Requested by

Hope ye enjoy :)

I'm sorry for the large delay :(

-------------

It had been quite a while since I've visited Tempest. The memory of Haruna and I sharing a kiss was still fresh on my mind. It had been a month since I ever had a break.

Arcus was having trouble taking care of some monsters that were near the cave.

"Seriously, the monsters near aren't even a challenge. Well, to me at least... if I only knew how to use a skill to create a clone of myself. Maybe Arcus was being stubborn and made me do it because he didn't want to..."

I sighed slightly, rubbing my temple with my hand.

"Maybe some dessert can make me feel slightly better."

After teleporting back to the cave, I entered my makeshift, 'kitchen' I think that's what it's called. I tossed in a few logs into a pit, using a torch on the wall to light it.

I let it set before hovering my hand over it.

"Hm, just a bit longer. While this goes on, the materials.

I gathered all my materials to make ma-ma-ca-roons... I believe I'm saying that correctly. Someone from the village near the cave had given me a recipe for macaroons, different kinds even.

I decided to make it to good use.

A light grumble moves my eyes to the noise, Arcus sat down at the entrance of the kitchen and moved a large bowl with his paw.

"Hmph, hungry are you? I don't think you need to eat, since you made me do the monster hunting for you."

"Afwoa! Aawoooo!!"

I couldn't fight Arcus's plea for food, I sighed before tossing a boar corpse from the makeshift freezer next to the pit.

Arcus immediately got up and barked happily.

"Hold it big guy, this still need to thaw out. Just give me a few minutes."

After doing the appropriate steps into making the macaroons, I used [Scorched Embers] but only a small amount of it to cook the boar fully. I lifted it up and placed it into his bowl.