Maknae on Top?

I was a little stuck with how I wanted to go with this but I am hoping I did well.

I want to send a special thanks out to Bae and Lysa! They both were awesome and helped give me some ideas! I am so grateful to have some amazing friends who are willing to help get my brain unstuck!

This is a bit longer than my other posts but I hope yall enjoy it!!!!

*** Jeongin ***

Nia agreed to go to dinner with me tonight. I remember her discussing the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors games when we first got to Japan. Later that night I texted her asking about her favorite characters and she told me they were Wang Yuanji and Kunoichi. Which gave me the perfect idea for a date. But I was also second guessing this.

"Hey Min, can I talk to you for a few?" I asked Seungmin while we were getting ready for the pool.

"Whats up Innie?" he asked.

"I am kind of second guessing this dinner I had planned for Nia and I..." I say.

"Oh? Why? I'm sure she will love just spending time with you." He says.

"You don't think she will think a ninja restaurant is childish?" I ask.

"Nope, she already told us how much she liked those games, she even wants to go to Ieyasu's shrine. I think she will like the restaurant." He says.

"You don't think she will think its childish?" I ask nervously.

"I highly doubt she will Innie, she hangs out with the 8 of us. If she doesn't find us childish and what not, I doubt she will find the restaurant that you picked out childish." Seungmin says to me with a smile.

"Minnie, you know I'm not good with this stuff. You are the only one I've been comfortable like this around. Also, what if she likes one of the others more than me? Is she actually wanting to go on a date with me or is she just doing this to keep," I start rambling.

"Innie, stop. I don't know her as well as I like but I can tell you she's not the type of girl who is going to go along with something just to go along with it. She really likes all of us, and this is all new to her. Just give her a chance." Seungmin smiles.

"Yeah, I know... I'm just, I don't know." I confess.

"Innie, are you thinking about what happened between us back then?" Seungmin asks and places his hand over mine.

I look at Seungmin, unsure of what to say. We were young and the dating ban was in effect. We have never sat down and discussed it before. How would I tell the girl that had sparked something in me from the moment I saw her, that I had kissed one of my best friends. Would she freak out? Would she call me disgusting? That terrified me more than anything else.

"Well, the date is going to be one of the only times I will be able to alone with her. I know she probably doesn't want to hear a bombshell like this on a date, but if I don't tell her now, when will I tell her?" I say with a bit of panic in my voice. "I'm not afraid to tell her, I'm afraid of her reaction. We don't know her thoughts and feelings about all of this. What if this hurts her? What if it scares her off? What if I ruin this for all of us?" I ask starting to spiral.

Seungmin pulls me into a hug and moves my hair out of my face. "You won't hurt her by telling the truth. You have to be honest with her, this is not something that needs to come up later when there are more feelings involved. Honestly, with as many rumors and speculations of our orientations that are out there among our fans, I highly doubt that this would be something she's not okay with." He says with a sweet smile.