♧♤PART 37♤♧

Kabir's pov

I was looking at her innocent face and she was applying ointment on my rashes with her soft hands.Gradually my eyelids started falling, my eyes were feeling heavy because of the injection and I didn't realize when I fell asleep while leaning against the headboard.

After some time I realized that someone's soft hands were caressing my hair, due to which I easily fell into a deep sleep,It seemed as if there was no difficulty in my life, I was just feeling at peace.

With a small smile i slept peacefully.

After Three hours

When i opened my eyes feeling empty somehow as i didn't felt her presence around me anymore and i badly want her beside me, Because now I can't deny that she is my need.

Her presence with me gives me peace, I feel as if there is someone for whom I want to live, Till today I was living only for my revenge but now I have a living reason to live, for which I can go to any extent.

I looked around and she was not there, suddenly fear came in my heart, where did she go? I will not let her go away from me.

I was about to get up from the bed to see her when the door opened and I saw her come in, she looked at me and asked?

Siya: Are you okay now? Do you need anything,Can I get something for you? Are you hungry or thirsty?

I smile at her caring nature,I forced her to marry me but here my naive wife is worried about me, will I find an angle like her anywhere?No, because she is a single piece in the whole world, which is off limit, and thankfully this diamond is only mine.

Without saying anything i just shook my head,But she did not listen to me and came near me and handed me a plate containing chopped apple pieces.

Siya:But you should eat this, because of me you did not even have breakfast and reached this condition, please have these peices of apple, it's light and healthy.

She said, looking guilty, my heart sank when I saw her teary eyes,I can never see the tears in her eyes, I said holding her hand and keeping the plate aside.

Kabir:You don't need to feel guilty, my little Wifey, you did the right thing, I deserve it and even more.

I said looking into her eyes, her soft lips curved into a small sad pout, I couldn't tell how much pain I was feeling when tears came into her eyes again, at the same time I want to take her cute little pout between my lips, and kiss the hell out of her until she fainted.

I put my thoughts aside for now, because it seemed impossible to me at the moment.

Siya:You said the truth that you deserve this, but I am not like you, I have emotions, unlike you, Mr.akdu singhaniya.

She said looking at me with her teary eyes still pouting, i sadly smile at her and said.

Kabir: You told the truth, a person like me can never be emotional.

Siya: I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that, did you feel bad about what I said?

She looked at me sobbing lightly, making me pulled her closer, i wiped her tears, cupping her face, i attached my forehead with her and whispered.

Kabir:You don't need to apologize to me, just stay with me and I don't need anything.

She didn't said anything just looked up into my eyes, we were looking deeply into eachother's eyes, my eyes went to her cute little button type nose,Which turned red because of her crying, then my eyes fell on her pink luscious lips, Only I know how I am stopping myself from taking her lips between mine.