Hate Life

Even though I have ability to hear people thought I can't hear that one person thought. So I want her to fall for me.

I'm Nevin......I have this ability since my birth. Everyone think I'm lucky to have this ability but I hate my ability the most. I even try not to hear but I can't. Then I get to know I'm unlucky to live in this world. On the other side I can make money with this ability so I start to work for crime investigation.

 But my goal is complete the book I have been write even though I know I can't finish that book because people like happy ending love the most but I never had a true love in my life because of my ability. So I hate to fall in love and stop trusting people. I had to distance myself from people so that I can be happy. My lifegoal is to settled in hub island.

 I been live in this house since 16 after my mother died, this is my great grand father house which is far from city inside the forest and also restricted area so nobody can came here. I have to go to city once my Brother Nick call who work in crime department to solve some cases for him. I order things online to my brother address once I went to city I get my things from his house. When I was 10 my family get to know I have this ability since then everyone stop talk with me.

 As always I got a call from my brother so I went to investigation room then I get to know this case it was a rape case. Investigating room is the place I hate the most because I have to hear everything that criminals did. After I finish up this case I get my money and went to near by club, If I get drunk and had sex I can feel relax. So as always I went to club, in that loud noise I able to hear some people thought then I select some girls to flirt with and have sex with them.

Now I'm in the room with a Andy. Though the sex is super she still think the dog which die 2 weeks ago now I can't focus on this sex and all I want is finish this off and get out of this place. After 3 Round she fall asleep now is my time to leave this place. I get dressed then went to car parking since it is 2am nobody is here so I light up my cigarette and puff it as search my car, "where the fuck is my car uh~~~~~~".

 Suddenly I hear the coughing sound this made me realise someone in this parking area. It was a GIRL wearing some low cost jeans with hoodie which make I can't see the face. I find my car so I put the cigarette down and get on my car and start the engine from that light I get to see that girl bike parked in opposite of my car her face look so tired and keep yawning. I just sit and keep saw that average face until she left that parking area.

when I try to drive away I got this feeling, even though it take 3 mins for find my car and watch that average face, "Why I don't hear her thoughts...................