Chapter Eighteen

I wake up to Levi being completely tangled onto me under the blankets, spooning me as his one arm is under my neck with his hand flat near my face, his other arm wrapped around my  side, our legs just tangled and I freeze at the thought we are both still completely naked.

I couldn't remember even falling asleep but I got tired from last night from the adrenaline rush from the street race to here with Levi.. our first time having sex together.. multiple times last night which I'm in fact aching now.

"Are you awake princess?" I hear levi whisper in my neck.

"I am now" I reply now turning to him.

His hair was a mess and he still looked tired but he gave me a smile. "Morning" he says.

"Morning" I reply to him stroke his waves hair out of his face.

"Last night was just amazing, your amazing" levi says running his hands down my arm.

I smile at him and lean in to kiss him as he holds me closer to him. "You make me feel things that I don't understand Levi Hayes" I say on his lips.

"I know princess, I know" He chuckles as he strokes his hand across my breasts, we both freeze as we then hear a door close and people talking.

"My parents are home" levi groans hiding his face in my bare chest. I wasn't sure how I was supposed to react was I going to sneak out or meet them. In fact I'm now freaking out inside my head.

"Levi are you home?" I hear a female shout up which I was guessing it was his mother, he never spoke of his family really so I wasn't too sure on what to expect if I was to meet them whether they would be nice or hate me or I don't know.

"I'll be down now" Levi calls out then looks at me and smiles. "I guess we will have to get dressed now" He sighs as he kisses my cheek and gets up off the bed and I get the pure view of his bare ass as he walks to his wardrobe to get clothes.

I sit up covering myself with the blanket scanning the bedroom for my things noticing my one shoe by the wall with a bunch of things that was knocked off the shelf when levi threw it. My jeans where towards the door and I have no idea how.

"Levi wheres the rest of my clothes?" I ask him laughing.

He looks and scratches his head looking around to the scattered mess and laugh. "Uhh yknow what you can have a tshirt and jumper from me, will be better anyway as you don't want to wear yesterday's one right?" He digs for a jumper and t-shirt.

"Where's my phone?" I panic asking him.

"Relax I got up last night as our phones where going crazy as you can already guess who I'll get it for you now" He replies.

Fuck I have plans with my family today too fuck.

He hands me clothes and my phone, I don't look at my phone yet I get dressed first and finding my other shoes and I ended up needed to borrow levis socks too and not wear underwear as they are lost along with my bra.

"Levi are you stealing my bra and underwear like some stalker as where the fuck are they" I laugh.

"Princess I have no idea where I chucked them but once I find them I'll let you know.. Maybe" he laughs kissing my forehead.

He suggested leaving my top I wore yesterday here too instead of carrying it around which I agreed.

"Oh will you look at that my phones dead" he says checking it and then walking to put it on charge.

I look at mine to check and mine ended up being the same too.

I'm not looking forward to what texts or missed calls I have I forgot to tell Brody I wouldn't be home.