Ch 4 : Mr Kimchi

Previous part

Yn was sitting in her couch watching business proposal . Suddenly she heard a voice .

Thud

Now forward

[ Authors pov ]

Yn get up from her seat and walk towards her room . She clutch her slippers in her hand .

She turn the knob of the door and steeped inside and saw a vase is broken .

Meanwhile from her behind taehyung lock the door behind him and going to cover her eyes and mouth but before he do something she screamed he flinched and cover his ear .

Y/n : aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh god shit ! Shit ! Shit .

She was about to go towards the broken vase but she heard a voice from her behind .

" Hey stop shouting "

She slowly turn around and look at the person who is covering his eyes . She widened her eyes she take her slippers which is in her hand and throw at him .

Taehyung : ahh you little brat

Taehyung : ahh you little brat .

Y/n : excuse me you mr whatever

Y/n : excuse me you mr whatever. Who the hell are you huh you ki-yeha you kimchi . And from where you come huh .

Taehyung : look you Lil girl ......

Taehyung stop in between and look behind her at window and saw a man is try to looking at her place . He quickly cover her mouth and pin her to beside her room window . And close the window and sign in relief .

He look at her and look she was staring at him . They made a eye contact . They both are lost in each other eyes deeply. Taehyung was coming towards her more like gluing to her .