Piece 1

Jungkook was running late for his classes the preety season of spring also bring new semester along with the all the beauty.

He jogs hastily,definitely not wanting to get late and get nagged from the professor.

His phone suddenly rang as he moved past the cherry blossoms in a local park.

The caller ID showed a Jung Hoseok calling him at this early morning,probably to fuss at him for the dance lessons he missed yesterday.

He halts to pick up the phone rashly,his breathing uneven due to intense running.

"Hoseok hyung,what's up?"

Jungkook asked over joyously,doing his best to anyhow coax his temper down.

"Ah my dongsaeng decided to answer my fucking calls,how amazing!"

As expected,hoseok decided to reply back in the same sarcastically saccharine intonation as him.

"Umh..hyung,why do you call?"

He decided to cut all the crap and come straight to the nagging part of which he always remains on the receiving end.

"Why do you think i call you,dearest jungkookie?"

Hoseok asked in return and he sighs in exasperation.

"Hyung,i am actually running late for college,can you lecture me a bit faster?"

He says,shifting his weight from one foot to another in hurry.

"Jungkook,you should inform me beforehand if you gonna miss the lesson,your pair was waiting all along."

Hoseok sighed harshly as he states the same instruction zillionth time.

"I am sorry,i will try my best to....err..what the hell!"

A bulky man stumbled upon him,causing him to loose his footing and he fall down along with the masked man.

"Watch out boy!"

The man stood up immediately,but as that bulky body was about to make a run again,he was tackled to the ground beneath with a loud thump.

Few pedestals stops around to look at the commotion happening,jungkook as well stares at the wrestling match happening on the ground.

"Got you!"

An another man shrieked,as he snatched the black bag away from the bulky man who was now slumped down and wincing with the impact of summersault he had received.

The unzipped bag scattering the sheets and papers around them. Jungkook was too stunned to even bend to collect them.

"I should have called the police,but be grateful i am in hurry."

Jungkook was about to raise his voice against the vivid snatching occurring in broad daylight but then the man who pushed the bulky one stood up and dusted his pants,scoffing.

"Now get lost,you thief!"

That man who appears supposedly as the thief here,spits daringly at the ground before sprinting away.

"As if i let you take the jewelry of my lover like that."

The man eyed assuredly the files that are supposedly the 'Jewelry' of his lover and huffs out in a relief after collecting them and placing them neatly in his bag.

Jungkook thinks of him as some lunatic who have spring like lips. It that even a thing a lips that are like spring.

He coughs a little and the man looks at him,eventually.