Scars

I woke up to Tony staring at my wrist. I looked down and noticed that my bracelets weren't on my wrist anymore. "Why?" Was all Tony asked. I decided to tell Tony about the hate. "Yesterday at the meet and greet so many people would call me names and told me to kill myself." I said. Tony looked sad. He just laid there for a minute then he got up and went to the lounge. I laid there crying. I heard Tony telling the guys. I decided to take a shower and get dressed. I took a nice warm shower. I made sure to shave my legs and armpits. When I got out of the shower I put on my black Nirvana long sleeve shirt, white skinny jeans, Black knee high converse, And my bvb atl sws and ptv bracelets. After that I went and grabbed some of my money and told the guys I was going to the store. When I got to the store I bought some bleach, black hair dye, and electric blue hair dye. When I got back to the bus I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I started by bleaching my hair, Then I colored the my hair black, then bleached part of my hair, then colored the bleached part electric blue. After I rinsed my hair I blow dried it and flat ironed it. When I was done doing my hair I went into the lounge and saw the guys sitting there talking. They all stared at me when they saw me. "Lil I love your hair!" Tony said. "Cool hair." Jaime said. "Nice." Mike said. "Awesome colors." Vic said. I told the guys I had something to do. I grabbed my phone and took the case off and grabbed my blade. Then I put the phone case back on and put my phone in the bunk. I put the blade up my sleeve so hopefully they wouldn't see it. I said bye and walked out of the bus. I started walking towards the park the venue was by. When I got to the park I went to the little pond. I sat down close to the water but not touching it. I was going to get rid of my blade. I sat on the ground clutching my blade. I could feel the blood in my hand. After a little while Tony came and sat down by me. "Hey." Tony said. "Hi" I said. Tony looked at my hand and saw the blood. Tony quickly ran back to the bus. When Tony was gone I threw my blade into the pond after making one last cut. I laid down on the ground. I could hear people running towards me. The guys ran to me and started cleaning and wrapping my hand and wrist. Tony eyes were red and he was crying. I felt myself being picked up. I looked up and saw Tony looking down at me. I snuggled into his chest. As the guys were walking back to the bus I fell asleep in Tony's arm.
Tony's pov
I followed Lilly to the park. I watched her for a while before I went up to her. When I saw the blood on her hand I took off running to the bus to get the guys and bandages. I didn't explain to the guys why they needed to come with me. When I got back to the park Lilly's hand and wrist were bleeding. After I bandaged her arm and hand i picked her up and carried her back to the bus. The guys and I were all holding back tears. On the walk back to the bus lil fell asleep in my arms. When we got back to the bus I set her on the couch. I explained to the guys what she was doing. "Where's her blade?" Mike asked. "Shit I don't know!" I said. I carefully searched her and I didn't find it. "She doesn't have it." I said "I'll go check the park." Jaime said.
1 hour later
"Tony her blades at the bottom of the pond." Jaime said. "Ok." I said. It was getting late and Lilly was still asleep. I decided to put her in the bunk and then I would change into my pjs and go to bed.