𝒕𝒆𝒏

Tom POV:

Tom POV:

Oh.

I thought-

Holy shit!

I blamed her for leaving.. I hated her because I thought she left me.

I want to kill her dad for what she went through.

I'm happy she opened up to me.

I missed us.

Isabel POV:

Why is he so silent?

Now I look stupid don't I?

"Isabel.." he says quietly. I look into his eyes, those sparkling eyes.

"I'm so.. so fucking sorry." He pulls me into a tight hug, I let out a laugh and hug back.

He pulls back and looks me in the eyes.

"You know... technically we never broke up.. so we're like still together right?" He asks, is he dumb?

"Boy no, cause then you're a bad boyfriend cause you cheated on me like 100 times. You wanna be a cheater?" His face drops.

"Never! But Isabel.. I missed you." He says glancing at my lips.

I smile. "Mhm."

His hands travel down to each side of my waist, tracing circles on my hips.

"Ever since that night.. nobody has been able to please me how you pleased me." He whispers. Why do my knees feel weak?

"Oh really?" I say placing my hands on the sides of his neck.

"Mhm"

I smile at him, then his eyes travel back down to my lips, then to my eyes, back to my lips.

"Just kiss me fool." I say, annoyed of him not making the first move.

He smiles and pulls me closer, before smashing his lips into mine.

Fireworks.

I melt in his lips, we kiss like theres no tomorrow.

I missed this.