✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞? 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞-

───── ⋆⋅ ⋅⋆ ─────

𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞? — 

───── ⋆⋅ ⋅⋆ ─────

     𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄.

"Uhm.. let's see.. an investigation request, right..?" Tanizaki asked, breaking the silence, "and-"

"Beautiful," Dazai cut in, kneeling beside the chair the blonde was sat in, grabbing her hand gently as he spoke, "As bold as a water lily, and as sweet as a princess. Would you like to commit a lovers' suicide with me?" He asked, putting on his 'prettiest face' as the woman jolted up slightly in shock.

"Huh?! W-Wha?!" She sputtered, clearly in a large mix of confusion, even as Dazai pulled away and dismissed his earlier thought before he got hit in the back of the head by Kunikida and then dragged away.

"And..." She continued, sweatdropping before returning to the main problem at hand, "I had said it was a request, right? Recently, there's been a mean-looking guy hanging behind our company's building."

"A mean looking guy?" Tanizaki tilted his head slightly, a bit surprised at how quickly she returned to her normal composure after seeing the actions of Dazai and Kunikida.

"I don't know much, but he's always dressed in rags, walks in the shadows, and is always speaking a foreign language."

"Isn't that what you'd call a smuggler?" Kunikida spoke as he re-entered the room, seemingly done with scolding Dazai for now. "That's the consequence of living in a Port City. They always appear like roaches, no matter how hard the police crack down on them for it."

"That's true, if there's evidence it's a hoodlum, then I'll go to the police. That's why..." The blonde trailed off before Kunikida finished her sentence. 

"You want us to search the place for evidence?" Kunikida looked over at the two new recruits, pointing at Nakajima first and then at [Y/N] next, "Newbies. You're going."

"Hm? 'Kay," The [h/c](n)ette shrugged and nodded.

Whilst the boy had a different response. "Huh?!"

"You're just going to keep guard," Kunikida explained, "Smugglers are outlaws, but usually the ones that run away are the ones that profit from smuggling. It's perfect as your first job."

"B-but.."

"Tanizaki, go with him." Kunikida said as he readjusted his glasses.

"If big brother's going, then Naomi will come as well!~" Naomi said as she hugged Tanizaki tightly.