𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃
- 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 -

𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 -

In which a group of teenagers decide their fates lie outside of Brockton, Massachusetts. Andrea St. James stood by Wayne McCullough's side through everything, despite all of his bloody and twisted ways. Even when his father had finally succumbed to his cancer, she never left his side once. Apparently, Wayne's father left a car to him that his mother took with her when she left them. So, he was determined to go and get it back, but he only wanted one person by his side; Andrea. Having nothing left here anyways, she willingly goes with him, but not without bringing her other friends Del and Gage.

Wayne and Andrea were best friends since forever, but as they'd gotten older, she begins to realize she likes him a bit more than a friend. She never admits this out-loud to Wayne because of the ultimate fear of rejection. Little does she know that he adored her too. Wayne would do anything for Andrea, even go as far as getting brutally mutilated. Because apparently getting beaten up for someone was his way of showing his love. 

But unfortunately for Wayne McCullough and Andrea St. James, they confess their love for one another too late. 

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰