𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐒𝐭

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐒𝐭. 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭. She hated everything to do with the small town she lived in, and the population only made her dislike grow with each passing day. The people here were either stupid or arrogant, not exactly Andrea's preferred cup of tea. She did not even like tea in the first place. Andrea dealt with that too much in her personal life to tolerate that type of stuff at school. The mere thought of it gave the young girl an instant migraine.

A rippling scream that echoed throughout the whole entire house stung Andrea's ears. At this point, she was surprised her eardrums didn't explode with all of this damn yelling. It wasn't uncommon for her father to be screeching like a maniac, but it's only one o'clock in the morning. Andrea deducted this fact after glancing over at her alarm clock briefly.

"Ugh." She moaned outloud to herself with annoyance.

The young girl rang her fingers through her long brown hair irritably. She's getting rather tired of her stupid father disturbing her sleep. Not that Andrea had the power to do anything about it. Whenever her father got plastered, there's no stopping the things that man would do. There was no boundary he wouldn't cross. Which was why she tried to avoid him the best she could whenever he had these mindsets.

Clearly, I haven't been doing a good job with that. Andrea thought solemnly, glancing down towards her arms and legs. The teenage girls skin's coated with bruises with multiple shades, some were older, and some were way too recent. Regardless, at times it was a physical strain for her just to simply move. Sighing, she sat up in her bed, knowing there's no way she was going to fall back asleep again after this. Of course, her drunk father was screaming at her mother about something irrelevant. Andrea heard the conversation tuning in and out.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS IT? YOU STUPID BITCH-" Uh oh. His alcohol probably went missing again.

"I don't know, Lucas!" Came her mother's response. "Why don't we both just calm down and go to bed..."

"Are you stupid woman?" Lucas practically roared at her. Andrea felt her anger slowly beginning to boil up. The girl could not understand for the life of her why her mother would marry someone as crazy as him. Then again, her mother never stepped in to defend her anytime Lucas randomly decided to beat the shit out of Andrea. She'd just stand there, watching with tear-filled eyes; wondering how her once happy family could've turned into something as horrific as this.