Idea #1: Crossover

(Alright, hear me out

(Alright, hear me out. This book could be considered the remake of my first crossover book (which was horseshit and never existed at all) because I was a begginner in it time. So I decided to start from zero and remade the book to make a better and less cringe version. Of course, as I say in the description, I might do it because honestly my brain really like burnout itself with its own ideas... Sometimes I either love and hate my imagination, both a blessing as a curse at same time. Don't worry about me abandonig my other books.)

Story Name:

The Strongest's Ordinary Life (Massive Crossover x OP Male Reader)

Story Summary:

Have you ever wanted to do something but somehow ended up being pulled into something else? This is how (Y/N) (L/N), a multidimensional traveler, would describe his usual ordinary life in a nutshell. Traveling through worlds, battling interdimensional monsters, and having crazy and bizarre shennanigans, would make most people lose their minds. For him, that's a daily routine that gets pretty repetitive and boring. To the point where the multidimensional traveler just wants to rest for a while... But the multiverse really likes to mess up with his life, much to his chagrin. While traveling through a wormhole, something unexpected happened, which caused (Y/N) to lose consciousness. Upon awakening, our protagonist finds himself in another unexpected world yet. But... It seems that his presence caught the interest of the residents of said world. Will our interdimensional traveler be able to find a real challenge with new friends and allies? Or would it be yet another ordinary adventure for him! Let's go and find out!