Prologue {Parents}

6 years ago, Cattail P.O.V

Cattail looked at the amber dragonet, she only came to name the seven brats, the amber one would be "Clay", the second oldest is "Reed", the third is "Crane", the anxious fragile one is "Sora", the third sister is "Pheasant" and the smallest is "Umber", all of them were going to be good warrior's for Queen Moorhen, except the smallest. to small to do anything, Cattail thought. And the largest seemed strong, but he seemed more interested in eating the food that Cattail brought for herself, and she instantly hated that BigWing.

6 years ago, Coral P.O.V

Coral looked at the small little dragonet with deepest blue scales, she then saw an adult male SeaWing walk into the hatchery, he was about Coral's age, he had pea-green scales, brave dark green eyes, he was large, twice as big as Coral, and wore golden bands around his ankles. Gill? Coral said. Hey, the SeaWing said, is this her? He asked. Yep, her name is Tsunami, Coral said lifting the deep blue dragonet up. Gill smiled a bit. Hello Tsunami, he said.

6 years ago, Farsight P.O.V

Farsight was happy to see the little NightWing dragonet, who she eventually named "Starflight" at first, his half sister Feirceteeth didn't like him, but she eventually warmed up to the dragonet.

6 years ago, Thorn P.O.V

When Thorn saw the small little
hybrid, she was surprised about how weirdly colored she was, but Thorn remembered Stonemover saying he's an animus, and long before he told her about his animus magic, he told her about and old NightWing story about someone named "Darkstalker", he was a NightWing-IceWing animus, said to still be alive today, just asleep, because of a NightWing and SeaWing dragonet, named Clearsight and Fathom, Clearsight, a gifted Seer, and Fathom, a disgraced SeaWing animus prince, but when Thorn and Stonemover saw the little dragonet, they just saw a little ball of sunshine. Sunny, Thorn muttered. Hmm? Stonemover asked. That's her name, Sunny, Thorn said. It's a pretty name, Stonemover said kissing Thorn on the cheek

4 years ago, Secretkeeper P.O.V

When Secretkeeper saw the small dragonet's shell shatter, she kept falling on her legs, and looking at the moon, and that's where Secretkeeper got the name for the dragonet, she raised the dragonet high, and said. "Moonwatcher" is you're name, she said, pulling the small dragonet into a tight hug.

5 years ago, Tundra P.O.V

When Tundra saw the first dragonet in the hatchery with two eggs in it, she was disappointed, it was a boy, useless to taking the IceWing throne, and he didn't seem to have any good talents, but when the other egg hatched, it was a girl, and she was full of talent! So Tundra named them what they are, "Icicle" for the girl, the Ice spikes on her back were sharp as a knife, and the other one, "Winter", cold, and a disappointment.

8 years ago, Kestrel P.O.V

Kestrel was excited to have a dragonet, but when the large egg hatched, instead of one, beautiful dragonet coming out, two, one was a boy, and one was a girl, the boy had unusually pale orange scales, while the girl had bright orange, copper scales. Three moons, their Fireless and Firescales, Kestrel thought in shock.

5 years ago, Cobra P.O.V

As Cobra looked at the small, sandy-yellow dragonet, she instantly hated him, he almost looked like a spitting image of the father of the three dragonets, "Qibli" will be the name of the disappointment of a dragonet, if he was anything like his father, he was going to be smart. don't let him know anything, Cobra thought in arrogance.