n¡-k¡ - party girl

-ni-ki x reader ; fluff
-warning: 1 curse word, kiss.
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫.・
You've always have been the life of the party.
Being funny was your forte since forever and every one of your friends knew this.
But better than everyone your seven best friends.
Since the first time they saw you, was when you shouted at them "SLAY KINGS!!"  in the middle of the park they were casually walking into. From that day they've been calling you their "caotic girl".

It has always been fine, you never disliked it.
But when he said in his pretty masculine voice:

«My caotic girl»

You could feel your heart beating out of your chest and you had to smash the head on the nearest surface to get away those ungly feelings of -bleah- love.

But in reality you loved how he matched your energy, you loved him and his way to show you he's just like you - ready for a young and caotic love story, perfect for a romance book.
You always managed to keep yourself together, but not the night of the party you trowed for the end of your beloved summer.

「now playing: U&I - The Neighbourhood」

Everyone was having fun, music blasting in every angle of your house (your parents were TIRED of you, but they loved you just the way you are.)
It was night, your favorite song from The Neighbourhood started to play - U&I.
You mentally dedicated that song to him. And he never knew, until you started vibing to the song really hard, pointing at him and doing the lipsinc of the part you were interest into showing -

"It don't matter what I'm doing, I keep thinkin' 'bout you and I
No matter what I'm doing, I keep thinkin' 'bout you and I
What the fuck am I supposed to do about you and I?"

He was kinda shocked by your aggression in pointing towards his chest, but he smiled and played along. And to your surprise he did the same with the lirics to your surprised face -

"I want you to know
I need you to be someone for me in my life, yeah"

The smirk on his face was your last straw.
Cupping his face in your hands, his hands finding place on your hips like it was scripted.
Your lips crushing for seconds that felt like hours. After breaking the kiss you spoke to him first.

«And after this I'm sure: It don't matter what I'm doing, I keep thinkin' 'bout you and I.»