part 7

,,Heyyy" I said, smiling brightly as I opened the door.

„Hiiii." Stacy said and hugged me.

„I can show you my house and maybe then we can go, the party started right now." I explained to her and she nodded.

I showed her the house and then we were in my room.

„You're room is so cool, you could sneak out so easily here." She excitedly said looking at the balcony.

„Right? that's what I thought." I laughed.

I got a notification on my phone.

realandygold send you a message.

„Omg stace, andy texted me." I told her and we immediately looked at my phone.

realandygold: u coming today, aren't u?

I was still mad at him.

au_rora: mhm yh

„Why does he even care?" Stacy asked.

„I really don't know, he acts like he cares but he doesn't." I sighed.

realandygold: dope
realandygold: when?

au_rora: prolly now idk 🤷🏼‍♀️

realandygold: okay see u there then:)

au_rora: yeah

I was so excited to see him, but I couldn't show him after today.

„So i got this pink dress that I got with me to wear. „ Stacy said and took a dress out of her backpack. It was a short light pink dress.

„That's cute, I am wearing an olive green dress." Since it was Andy's favorite color. It was a tight mini dress.

We were ready and had bikinis under our dresses, since Lydia had a pool.

We didn't do makeup, because why should we when there's a pool party.

My parents were downstairs, since they came from work.

„Hey mom, can you drive Stacy and me to Andy's?" I asked her and she looked at us.

„Andy's? And why are you dressed so pretty? You look so good." She smiled at us.

„Alban is there too and it's like a party. Andy is just a uh classmate." I smiled at her.

„mhm just a classmate?" she smirked.

„Can you drive us now?" I asked her and she nodded. I gave her the address and she drove us there. It took about 5 minutes, but if we had walked we would be sweating our asses off.

There was music playing ,,break from toronto by PARTYNEXTDOOR".

„Love the music." I almost screamed at Stacy, because it was loud and she nodded.

When we came I saw Lydia and Alban talking and them I spotted Andy. He was pushing Aaron in the water and was laughing. Why does he look so cute laughing?

While he was laughing and suddenly looked at me. He stopped laughing and just smiled at me, I quickly turned around and talked to Stacy.

„Oh hey." Lydia said as she came with Alban od course.

„Hey." we said.

„didn't invite us." I said to her with a straight face.

„I thought you would get invited by someone so yeah." she smiled, but we were both pissed at her.

It was like half an hour later. All I got from Andy was some glances but that's it. Is he afraid to come talk to me or what?

Stacy was talking to some classmates and I was sitting at the pool alone. I was sitting there and just thinking about everything, before I felt someone sit beside me.