Chapter 8 Time to say goodbye

Well, everyone, the final chapter, of Paw Patrol Paradox of Mayhem. But don't worry, this won't be the last you'll see of Noah, and the pups. I might just do a sequel, if you guys want me to do that please let me know any review. Here is what happened in the last chapter...

Nobody's POV

As Ryder and Katie drove the ATV to rocky bottom, What Katie couldn't help notice that there was cameras attach to the rocks."Uh, Ryder did you notice those cameras?" Katie asked."Thank you for reminding me about those cameras. I'll go around back." Bridal told his best friend as they did go around Katie and Ryder were at the back of rocky bottom, they heard crying inside."I believe that to know Noah, crying." Katie exclaimed.

"Come on I have a plan!" Ryder told her as he went back to his ATV and grabbed some disguises.

"Remember the play we did? You know Romeo and Juliet? Well put the dress on I put this on." Ryder instructed her as Katie placed her hat on.

Ryder's POV

"How do I look Ryder?" Katie do you want to know as I turned around and saw her wearing her beautiful pink dress."Whoa Katie you look beautiful. Uh, I mean..." I was about to say but Katie kiss me on the cheek.

"I love you too Ryder. Come on let's go save our son and the pups."Yeah, we can talk later." I exclaimed I should took my hand and the van inside the cave of rocky bottom.

Noah's POV

"What are we going to do? I...wanna...go...home!" I cried as out of nowhere The pubs and I saw Katie and Ryder.

"Gasps" Katie Ryder save us!" The pups and I screamed.

Mayor Humdinger's POV (2023)

"Oh no you don't know if you took one more step, your pups and son is dead." I told them.

"You, and your future self." Ryder called out.

"Mayor Humdinger I thought you gaven up evil, after creating that time machine device." Katie told me.

"Okay, who was messing with my time machine?" We both wanted to know as we asked the same question together.

"Try asking Ryder." Katie exclaimed."I got nothing to say except I'm sorry, okay. first of all, I didn't know that the time machine was gaonna teleport us here. Katie and I want just want to do is go home." Ryder explained.

Chase's POV

"Well what's stopping you guys?" I wanted to know.

"Right now Chase, quantum physics." Ryder answered.

"Mayor humdinger, you are under arrest for kidnapping our kid and pups. Because when we get back to our time you're going to jail." Ryder told him.

"Oh please, please, please, don't send me a jail, please I have little kittens to take care of." both of the mayors explained.

"You realize that you won't remember any of this?" I told him.

"Wait what?" 2023 Mayor Humdinger said shock shocked.