🍭Ideas for All Littles🍭

Another chapter of fun for Littles, but these ideas can be for anyone!

Disclaimer: These ideas may not work for everyone, as living situations, Little Ages, involuntary regression, personal preferences, and other factors may cause difficulties. Nonetheless, I did my best to make the listed ideas as accessible for everyone as possible.

1. Crafts

Where to even begin? Homemade jewelry, painting figurines, shrink plastic keychains, making a bird house–there are so many things to do with your own little hands! And it is a great way to save money on decor or toys. YouTube videos and craft kits from the store are perfect guides. And I plan on making a few chapters with Little Space themed crafts for this book too!

Warning: Remember, when using tools like hot glue, ovens, hammers, etc, it is important to have a Caregiver's or other adult's supervision–or doing the more hazardous parts of the craft while you are in your Big headspace.

Ace's recommendations:

Check out Crayola's kits! There are so many, most of which are designed for kids and are therefore easy to understand and use.

Watercolors

Friendship bracelets (great for your CG!)

Making plushies (this will likely require supervision!)

Paper airplanes, boats, and other origami

Slime

2. Coloring/Activity Books

It is no surprise that so many Littles love coloring; it's just so fun! Not only that, but word searches, mazes, and other activities are perfect for all ages. There are endless themes and characters too, which add to the fun. And, if you want to save money, there are countless printables on Pinterest, or they can be done through apps.

3. Snacks/drinks

It is important to remember to take care of yourself, especially while Little. I have actually found that certain food tastes will aid in regressing. And for you closeted Littles, if anyone asks about some of the more childish options, such as Goldfish crackers, then they can just be claimed to be cravings! Tip: Try taking small sips and nibbles; it really helps me feel smol :)

Ace's recommendations:

Juice

Warm milk

Cereal

Fruit snacks

Yogurt

Applesauce

Crackers

Cookies

Hot Chocolate

Canned or fresh fruit/veggies

PB&J

Cheese Sticks

4. Spotify Playlists

I plan on making a chapter all about my Agere playlist recommendations, so I won't go into too much detail here. Nonetheless, I have found using my own customized playlist to be helpful with keeping myself in Little Space. These can be private or public, depending on your preferences!

5. Make a Journal

Write or draw pictures about yourself, your stuffies, your favorite color, what you did that day, and more! Other ideas include noting what triggered your slip into Little Space, what you've had to eat and drink, making a check-list of chores and self-care, etc. A fun activity and helpful tool in one!

6. Make a Pinterest Board

This one has been a big help for me. It can be distracting surfing the internet for coloring pages, activities, and aesthetics, which is a sure way to slip out of the regression. By keeping these sorted on a Board, you can save time and stress!

Warning: Be careful of what you save. While it is okay to have a sort of childhood nostalgia or baby themes saved on the board, anything that is actually labeled as agere will be flagged for violating guidelines and your account could be terminated. This is because Pinterest doesn't distinguish between SFW and NSFW age regression/play. It is frustrating, but this is probably for the best so no one posts/saves NSFW stuff on the site.

7. Bubble baths

Playtime with bubbles is so relaxing, especially when unwinding after a long day. Just drop some body wash (not too much!) into the tub while the water is running, and watch the bubbles appear! Don't forget to bring music, a book, bath toys, or other activities if you'd like.

8. Pull out childhood toys

Not only does it provide a trip down memory lane, the nostalgia might entice you to play some of your favorite childhood games. It is also a way to save money, since you won't have to purchase as many new toys.

9. Write a story

The imagination, especially a child's, is a precious thing! Cultivating it and creating does wonders for your mental health and can be helpful for slipping into Little Space. It is another activity you can do with a CG or friend too. They could be about anything; you own original characters, a fanfiction, a guidebook like this one—whatever your heart desires! And, if you'd like, you can share your stories with others by publishing or posting online.

10. Make a Little Space Box

Personally, I find having to wander around and looking for Little gear to be distracting and can pull me away from the regression. Keeping a bin of all your materials can save time, makes self-care easier, and prevents disruptions. Depending on the size of your Little Box, they can also make convenient ravel kits. If you are closeted, then you can use a more discreet box and hide it too.

Ace's Recommendations:

Non-perishable snacks

Coloring books/drawing pad

Crayons, markers, and/or colored pencils

Stickers

Stuffies

Water bottles

Juice boxes

A pair of PJs

Baby rattle

Self-care checklist

Storybooks