CHAPTER 6:

I dedicate this chapter to my new readers. kienzashley10 and jerenynarvaez, thanks girls! And to all my silent reader there! Thank you for reading this story.

CHAPTER 6:

THE CARRIAGE with a flag of the Larkens County has arrived. Gilbert was waiting outside of the Dukedom along with the maids and the Knights to welcome Lady Laila as a courtesy.

This was not happened before. Lady Laila has always been visiting the Dukedom unannounced, not even her father knows it

Magugulat nalang silang lahat nang bigla nalang itong susulpot sa opisina ng Duke at manggugulo doon.

She's always flirting him, Thankfuly his grace doesn't seems to care with her lousy moves.

That's why Gilbert hates that woman to the core. An undignified and ungraceful woman like her doesn't suit to be called a noble.

Masaya nga siya't hindi na ito pumupunta sa Dukedom simula noong nalunod ito sa katangahan nito, naging mapayapa at tahimik ang dukedom simula noong wala ito. But this early morning, Gilbert received a letter from Count Lesundo that her daughter will visit again for some important matters to takled with the Duke.

As much as I want to declined it but the Duke said yes without hesitation.

Hindi niya maintindihan kung bakit pumayag ang Duke when it's clearly he doesn't like to talk with that filthy woman, or he is the only one thinks that?

Lady Celeste is more better than that woman. She's beautiful, smart, dignified, graceful, a sophisticated woman. A perfect definition of a noble lady, and also an excellent fighter who possessed one of the strong elements, ice magic. She is the perfect woman for the Duke, a woman suited to be a Duchess in this Dukedom.

Unlike that lady who's ill-mannered, obsessive freak and a troublemaker. She's not even beautiful, her face is like a definition of a clown, too much makeup!she looks stupid who always wears bloody red gowns. If only she's not the daughter of a respectable and honorable count, I would have put her in the place where she belongs.

Gilbert calm himself, he almost snapped.

Thinking that woman really boils his blood, sa lahat ng kahihiyan na ginawa nito sa Duke.

Siguradohin lang nito na hindi ulit ito manggugulo, because if she will, he will not sit still anymore and punish that crazy woman.

Napakunot ang noo niya na hindi pa lumalabas ang babaeng kanina pa nila hinihintay. How long will she keeps us waiting for her? She's not that special!

Maya't maya lang ay bumaba na ang maid nito.

And the followed the woman who always ruined his day descended from the carriage stairs.

Gilbert was ready to rediculed her ugly face again but he didn't expect to see a woman with such an ethereal beauty.

Gilbert and including the people around him are astonished of the sight of the woman who is now standing in front of them. This is not the lady he was expecting, how did she become like this?

Is this Lady Laila? But..how?

He had never seen such a beauty like hers before..

He can't help but to stare at her..

He was speechless..

Pero noong maglakad na ito papalapit sa kanila ay kaagad niyang inayos ang sarili niya and unconsciously bow at her with utmost respect that he hasn't done to her before. He was just surprise nothing else.