day one - ezekiel

"this is total bullshit." cody heard heather complain as she stood on the porch of the girls cabin. frowning, he looked down at his shoes.

chris had suddenly abandoned them, which none knew why. currently fixing the 'noah,' braclet on his wrist as courtney responded to heather, he glanced over at his friend: noah was watching heather with crossed arms with a bored expression. he assumed noah didnt want to be here.

"i have to agree with her." noah then sighed out, looking at cody. "this is bullshit. why do we have to stay on this shitty island?"

"is it really shitty if im here?" cody asked, leaning against noah. dj had a frown on his face. "calm down on the curse words guys. lets just.. try and see if someone is here or not, or at least look for supplies to keep us alive."

the group of teenagers agreeed to this and split in groups, noah grabbed codys arm and drug him to the dock at wawanakwa lake. "i honestly could care less for looking around." cody listened to noah say as he sat down and pulled something out of his pocket and handing it to cody. "can you tie it better around my wrist, gap?" he snarkily asked.

cody only laughed and took the braclet, double knotting it around noahs tanned wrist before the two hear a loud scream. "that.. sounded a lot like geoff." cody frowned then ran over towards the scream.

his eyes scanned the scene. heather had a sick look on her face as bridgette knelt down to her panicky boyfriend on the ground. "geoff.." she softly started, cupping his face. "whats the matter, honey?"

geoff closed his eyes and swallowed hard, pointing underneath his bed. he was a shaking mess. codys eyes followed where he was pointing to and narrowed his eyes.

they only widened at the sight of ezekiels pale head underneath the bed, and covered his mouth. he now understood heathers sick look.

"wheres the rest of him?" gwen asked, biting her nails as she looked away from the sight. noah then looked up. "i mean, i found an arm near the lifegaurd chair after cody ran off. i just thought i was a prop."

"thats so fucked up. his body parts are scattered.. who the fuck did this?" courtney asked, looking at everyone. "cmon! spit it out!" she snapped, pissed off nobody was owning up for killing the homeschooled male.

"princess. it couldnt had been us. we were all together." duncan put his hand on courtneys shoulder. "that just means we arent alone."

this just made everyones stomach turn. as they collected ezekiels body parts, they burried him somewhere near the mess hall before slowly returning to doing their own things.

izzy, owen, eva, noah, and cody all stayed at the grave, looking at it in pity. "do you really think theres someone else here?" cody quietly asked, brushing his hand against noahs before grabbing ahold of it tightly.

"theres no other explaination. i hate to agree with duncan, but he's right. we all had an eye on each other." eva stated, pushing her hands into her pockets and looked away from the grave.

"i wish i never hit him in the nuts." izzy sighed, only making the mood worse. owen began to cry and walked off with izzy, leaving the three. "what does that mean? does that mean we're all going to die?" cody kept asking, only wanting reassurance.

noah only gave codys hand a squeeze. "the only thing we can do is survie, cody. if we cant, then we die." eva nodded to this, patting noahs back. "we should get back, you two. lets go." eva turned around, walking off towards the cabins.

noah and cody looked at each other, letting each others hands go and walked behind eva.

as everyone laid down to go to bed, cody turned onto his side, glad they found him quickly.