Chapter 12: Texts

Kyle was thinking about his life. I know, relatable! I'm sure we've all done that before, and if you haven't, then... I'm scared of you.

But Kyle was right thinking about his life, at least he was, until he got a text. He looked at his phone to see it wasn't from a number he recognized, "What the- who is this?" Kyle clicked on the notification.

The text was odd and threatening. It read, "Stay away from my man, bitch!" Kyle was very confused. What did they mean? Who even was this!?!? Kyle wasn't talking to anyone; he was already dating Cartman, so he wouldn't, let alone someone else's boyfriend.

So Kyle texted back, "Um, who is this? And what do you mean? I think you might have the wrong number." Kyle put his phone down and thought that would be the end of it, but that's when he got another text.

He picked his phone back up and read the text, "Oh no, I do not have the wrong number! And you know exactly what I mean! Cartman! He's mine! Leave him alone!" Kyle was now very confused. What the heck was she talking about!?

At this point, Kyle was starting to freak out. His head was racing, searching for answers, and that's when a thought popped into his head, 'Is Cartman cheating on me? No. no no no! He wouldn't!' Kyle kept looking at the texts, "Cartman is my boyfriend! I don't know what you're talking about."

Quickly, the person texted back, "No! He's mine! So leave him alone! Or there will be consequences!" Kyle decided to stop responding, knowing it probably wouldn't help. So instead, he decided to go to Cartman's house.

He walked out of his room and ran down the street to Cartman's house.

He knocked on the door; tears were kind of starting to swell up. Though Kyle felt too guilty to let them drop, why was he crying? He didn't even know if he was cheating or not; they just built up and started falling.

That's when Cartman opened the door and saw a crying Kyle. His face was turned to one of shock and concern, "Kyle! W-What happened!?" Cartman grabbed Kyle gently, "Are you ok?"

Kyle wiped a tear from his eyes, "Cartman... you love me, right?" Cartman nodded, "Of course, hon. Why are you asking? What happened?" Kyle lifted his phone and showed Cartman the text messages.

Cartman was silent before sighing out pure frustration, "That bitch...." Cartman pulled Kyle into a hug, "Shhh~ It's fine, don't worry. I'm not cheating, Kyle. I never would; it's just..Holly.... I don't know what her problem is. We went on one date."

Kyle looked up at Cartman, "Ok....k-kiss."

Cartman smiled, "Of course." Cartman then proceeded to kiss Kyle all over his face before ending with a nice, long kiss on the mouth, "I love you, my Jew.... and no one else. I promise."

Kyle smiled happily, "Ok.... I love you, Cartman."

"I love you too, Kyle.. I love you too."

They held each other tightly, not caring about the world around them, nor hearing them.

And the faint snapping of a camera was not an exception.

I mean, she did say there would be consequences.

*Snap*

-What do you all think?

-Word Count: 554