1: Errormare

Prompt: Nightmare's on his period. Error finds his partner in crime in bed.

A/N: it's not made clear that he's on his period but that's what I had in mind as I wrote. Sorry cismare enthusiasts

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━.

Error scoffed at Nightmare. The Guardian of Negativity was being ridiculous, just unreasonable. Normally, Error was the one doing this, but... Nightmare lay under his silken blankets, the velvety black fitting in with the rest of the dark mansion's interior. The king of the house himself's face peeked out at the very top, singular teal eye half-closed, seemingly overcome with emotion.

"Get up." He said plainly, poking his partner in crime on the cheek with one gloved hand.

Nightmare turned his head, blinked slowly, and returned to his original position, staring at the lacy canopy.

Argh! Error thought. He sat down heavily at the foot of the bed, pulling his left glove off. Nightmare didn't respond. The Destroyer of Universes scowled and stood, going over to Night again, this time holding his ungloved fingers over the other's cheek.

At this, Nightmare's eye widened. "...Destroyer. What are you...!?"

He trailed off at Error slowly caressing his cheek. Nightmare lazily closed his eye and, surprisingly, snuggled into the touch. They stayed like that for a moment until Nightmare spoke again.

"...what about your haphephobia?"

Error's eyes were twitching more than usual. "i'M f1-iiii- ne." The man choked out, pulling his arm away and quickly pulling the glove back on. He toyed with his long white hair for a moment, avoiding Nightmare's stare.

The Guardian of Negativity's eye was open now, gazing at the other. "Whatever you are trying to do, it will not work." He said stiffly.

"I'm n0- not trying 4ny- anyth- anyth1ng. You're annoying."

Nightmare rolled his eye. "Just... come here. Lie with me."

Error blinked. Lie with Nightmare? Like lie down with Nightmare? But Nightmare hated Error! And Error hated Nightmare. That was fine. They didn't need to like each other to work together. Error loathed Nightmare. Nothing was going on between them. Nothing.

And yet, when Nightmare was looking at  Error like that... well, Error couldn't let him down, could he? The Destroyer mulled this over for a second, picking at the black leather gloves.

"Well? My offer is closi-"

"Okay."

Nightmare folded one side of the blanket as Error kicked his flip-flops off and rolled in.

He's cold. Error thought, shivering a little. Of course Nightmare was cold. He was the shorter one. That was how it worked, right? Right.

Nightmare curled into the other's chest, murmuring something about being tired and paperwork as Error thought maybe, just maybe...

Getting up was a bit of a bad idea now.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━.

A/N: tried to put a closing video in but wattpad blew up and caused 736 deaths and 193,829,282,819,288,929,282 injuries. my apologies.

plug-ins:

Tumblr- pycrows
Youtube- pycrows (I don't upload)
Carrd- W.I.P

Remember to drink water and have an amazing day!