⨳ 5

The final bell rang, signalling that it was almost time for the first bloody hours of the school year

"Let's get you to your dorm.", Jaemin said, coaxing her down the hallway.

"Oh right, I didn't tell you. I'm participating.", Yuzhuo said. Jaemin froze and stared at her like she was crazy. "Uh, no you are not.", he said.

"I already signed the papers-", "YOU DID WHAT?!!", Jaemin's expression became serious.

His next actions came to a shock for Yuzhuo. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, sprinting down the hallway towards the council room.

Yuzhuo let out a long sigh, not exactly having the energy to try to fight back.

Jaemin slammed the doors to the council room open as Chenle, Jeno and Haechan looked up at the two.

"Could you be any louder?", Haechan rolled his eyes as Jaemin was freaking out. "SHE SIGNED THE PAPERS!", he panicked. "What papers?", Chenle asked.

"FOR THE BLOODY HOURS! SHE SIGNED THEM!", Jaemin explained as he set Yuzhuo down.

Haechan and Jeno widened their eyes as Haechan placed his hands on her shoulder, shaking her. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!?", he screeched.

Yuzhuo bit her lip, trying to suppress her laughter. Such priceless reactions, she thought.

"I am well aware that it's an event where students are free to kill whoever they want.", Yuzhuo said. The room went silent.

Chenle then cleared his throat, making eye contact with Yuzhuo. "Who told you?", he asked, coldly, as she sighed.

"That doesn't matter. Do any of you have a knife?", she asked.

"Here.", Jeno tossed Yuzhuo a pocket knife with a small smile on his lips. Yuzhuo thanked him and smiled back.

"You ready, Yuzhuo?", Renjun said with a smile as he entered the council room.

Renjun walked over to his desk and took out a rifle gun from a hidden spot underneath it as Yuzhuo stared at him in bewilderment.

"There is only one person I want dead for this bloody hours session, and that's the asshole who bothered me this morning.", he announced.

Yuzhuo chuckled, shaking her head. "I think I might kill that Jisoo girl. She's a real pain in the ass.", she said.

"Who are you?", Jaemin asked, still not used to this side of her. Yuzhuo smiled.

"I'm still me, this is just another side of the Yuzhuo you all know. A side I don't show very often.", she said.

"Although I'm quite glad I can freely show this side of me at this school, it's very refreshing.", she smiled.

Jeno grinned, staring at her with 100% interest. "You keep getting more and more intriguing.", he said. "I agree.", Renjun responded.

"Well then, let's go find Jisung and start our killing sprees.", Chenle said, walking towards the doors with his hands in his pockets.

"Shouldn't someone stick with Yuzhuo? We're still her babysitters, yknow.", Haechan commented.

"She'll just go with me.", Chenle said.

The others nodded as Jeno smirked before walking out of the room, followed by Haechan and Renjun.

"You've got a lot of explaining to do after this, Yuzhuo.", Jaemin said. Yuzhuo rolled her eyes. "Just go, Jaem.".

Jaemin scoffed before leaving as well. Yuzhuo and Chenle left shortly after him.

An announcement went off, startling Yuzhuo. "Attention all students! We will now meet up at the Hall before we commence with the bloody hours.".

Yuzhuo smirked. "Can't wait.", she said as Chenle let out a small chuckle. "Someone's excited.", he said.

"Very! I've been waiting all day for the bloody hours! I'm really curious!", she said as Chenle sighed.

"It's not something to be curious about. You could get yourself killed if you're not careful.", he said.

Yuzhuo looked into his eyes, seeing the slight concern in his dark brown orbs. She smiled ever so slightly.

"But if something happens, I'll have you to protect me.", she said, sending him a small wink. He paused for a minute before looking away. "I guess you're right.", he said.

The two of them then entered the Hall where all the participants for the bloody hours were supposed to meet up at.

The two took a seat next to the others as Joy started the event.

"Alright students of Murder High! It's time to begin the bloody hours!", she said as a loud round of applause commenced.

After a minute, Joy hushed them before continueing. "Before we start though, I'll go over the rules for the first years.".

"First off, you are not allowed to kill anyone who is currently not in this room so make sure you know who is participating before you start killing.", she said.

"Second, our school is not responsible for any deaths, major injuries, or traumas that may occur during this time.", she said as Yuzhuo let out a chuckle.

"And lastly, have fun and make sure you've killed who you want to kill by the end of the hours. With that being said, let the bloody hours begin!", she finished.

An alarm went off, signalling the start of the bloody hours as the students immediately took their weapons out.

Renjun smirked and grabbed Yuzhuo's hand before making a run towards the hallway. "Hey! I thought Chenle was my partner!", she said.

"Well, he should of considered the fact that we might steal you away.", he said, a small smirk playing on his lips.

"I'm more fun anyways. He's a cold-hearted bitch.", Renjun said, grimacing at the memories of him and Chenle last year.

"HUANG RENJUN!", Jaemin's loud voice rang through the hallway as the two glanced back to see him and Jisung running towards them.

Renjun attempted to drag her along, but she wouldn't budge. "What are you doing?!", he said. Yuzhuo smiled.

"Sucks to be you.", she said as Jaemin and Jisung caught up to them.

"Isn't Chenle supposed to be her partner?", Jisung questioned as Renjun groaned. "I stole her. Got a problem with that?", he asked.

Jisung quickly shook his head as Jaemin rolled his eyes at Renjun.

"What a shitty vice president we have.".

Literally was supposed to post this like a week ago, but totally forgot- 😭❤