30

Ethan's POV:

“You are going back there again??” Chester asked me. “Do you think that i can run from him? Never. He will find me even if this earth swallows me.” I said. “Are you still sure?” Chester said. “How can you forget what happened to you when I ran last time?? I don't want to hurt you again. And about university, I will convince him by hook or crook. Who is he to stop me from coming here?” I said as I could feel rage rising inside me. But I was still feeling dizzy.

I put my things in my locker and headed towards my first lecture with Chester which was Molecular biology and genetics. I sat on my usual spot which was the last bench and slept.

I was woken up by Chester when he said it's the next lecture already. It was quite good sleep but I want to sleep more. I headed towards my next lecture on the fundamentals of cardiovascular diseases. Luckily me and Chester have the same schedule. I again slept in that lecture. And again Chester woke me up because it was lunch time.

I was eagerly waiting for this moment. Chester came with the food and I attacked it like an animal who is hungry for weeks. Like come on I haven't eaten for two days. Chester and Laura were looking at me weirdly.

We were eating peacefully and the cafeteria was in hustle and bustle. It was like they saw a ghost. And who it was, well it's my worst nightmare, Mr Gillean. What the hell is he doing here? Did he realise I was here just a few moments ago.

Everyone was whispering about Gillean that why would he be here? I chuckled a little bit to tell the truth I was very scared. “Your Romeo is here to claim back. Have a nice day and good luck in dealing with him.” Chester said and I glared at him in response. He was trying to find someone and that was obviously me.

I tried to hide my face as much as possible but you know fate always plays with me. He spotted me and held my wrist harshly dragging me outside. His sharp nails were sinking in my skin making me feel intense pain. My wrist started bleeding and his nails started turning bloody.

Everyone, everyone in the cafeteria was looking at me as he was dragging me outside. I will deal with them tomorrow but now this problem is not leaving me. And those two morons are also enjoying the show. I swear I will kill them if they don't beg me for forgiveness.

Shit! We were in the hallway and everyone was whispering about me. Gosh! It is so embarrassing. I tried to jerk off his hand but all my efforts went in vain.  I jerked his hand with my full force and I was successful this time.

“Leave me you jerk, I don't want to go with you.” I shouted. His eyes were filled with pure anger. He didn't say anything and picked me in a bridal style and started to head outside