Chapter 12

Naruto yawned while looking around for his wayward teammate. The stadium was already filled and the Chunin candidates were already down on the arena, waiting for the Jounin proctor.
When the proctor arrived, it was with a sigh and a senbon rolling in his mouth.

"My name is Genma Shiranui. I will be the proctor for the finals since Hayate is currently unable too" the man said. He looked around and hummed. "We seem to be one short today. Do any of you know where Uchiha Sasuke is?"

'I knew this would happen.' Naruto thought and spoke.

"Madao kidnapped his ducky ass when he was hospitalized a couple weeks back."

Everyone on the arena floor turned to Naruto who ignored them in favor of waving at a certain homicidal redhead sitting in the first row.

"Isn't my baby adorable?" Naruto cooed.

Everyone else sweatdropped and took a step away from the blond. Gaara saw the sun glint off something on Naruto's finger and stared at it. It was a ring.

Gaki...the psycho is engaged....

Engaged...engaged to fight?

What the—no you idiot! He's engaged to be married!

"You're engaged to be married?" Gaara blurted out loud.

The stadium, which was quiet before, was dead silent now. Everyone turned to the smiling blond who nodded and showed off his ring to his 'Panda-chan'.

"N-Naruto?" Sarutobi stuttered. Even though, he was far away, his voice echoed as if he was talking through a loudspeaker.

"The love of my life proposed to me and what a proposal it was." Naruto said with a faint blush on his cheeks and a distant look in his eyes.

...he's horny...

Horny?

Aroused, in heat, take your pick...

"We almost did it that night but," Naruto moaned slightly which made almost everyone have a nosebleed. "I really wanted to suck it, it was so BIG. I wanted it in me, thru—mmph..." a familiar hand covered his mouth and Naruto twitched.

He bit down on the hand. Hard. Kakashi yelled in pain and pulled his bleeding hand back. Sasuke sighed and stood next to Naruto.

"You almost bit my finger off!"

"Then stop placing your hand over my mouth Madao!"

"I'll stop when you stop with your comments." Kakashi stated.

"Oh, like you've never heard worse." Naruto snorted.

"I have, but that's not the point." Kakashi sighed.

"You're just jealous Madao."

"What do I have to be jealous of?" Kakashi asked.

"You're jealous of the fact that very soon; I'm going to be doing everything that you've been fantasizing about with my fiancé," Naruto said with a smirk. "And all because you can't confess to that person."

Kakashi's eye narrowed.

"You lie."

"I would never!" Naruto snapped at Kakashi.

"Fine then, what's their name?"

Naruto raised a brow as if to say "Seriously?"

"His name means Dolphin otherwise known as Umi—" Naruto's mouth was taped shut.

"I think we all understand now, the importance of silence." Kakashi said wisely with a nod of his head.

'You're the one who told him to say their name!' was the collective thought.