Sentimental (Evajacks) ACFTL

Request by @Gabbe_Briel !!
This is a little evajacks scenario of when Evangeline gets her memories back!

(This one shot is very long by the way)
———————————————————————————

It was as if a harsh wave came crashing onto shore, flooding everything in its path during high tide. That's exactly what it felt like for Evangeline.
Everything came flooding back, all the memories that she had once lost. The ones she tried to desperately hold on to that night in Wolf Hall, when Apollo had pulled her aside.
He told her everything was going to be okay, whispering sweet nothings into her ear.
Telling her to trust him.

But....

She should have never trusted Apollo.

Apollo had deceived Evangeline that Jacks had stolen her memories. That Jacks had been the one to try and tear her and Apollo apart. For many days Evangeline believed that, she let Apollo get to her head. She was in a vulnerable state and she believed that she could trust him because he was her husband.

Evangeline desperately wanted to go home throughout the days she was lost in her own thoughts. But she felt like home was not a safe place anymore, a place she could never go back to. But she now realised that her home was with Jacks.
All this time she had this one thought that never left her mind: She needed to tell something important to someone.
At the time she thought it was Apollo. But now— now she realised all along... she needed to tell Jacks.

She needed to tell Jacks that she loved him.

═══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════════

Evangeline rushed through the halls of Wolf Hall.
She needed to find Jacks. She desperately needed to tell him. She didn't just care about him or want him. She loved him. She needed to tell him that. Love cures a broken heart, it's the most powerful magic of all. Evangeline believed that, this whole time she cursed herself for not thinking it before. But she couldn't help it, her memories were lost all because of Apollo. Maybe if Evangeline told Jacks how she felt, it would make him stay— make things work.
If Jacks loved her the way she loved him, then maybe they could have a happily ever after. It was a dream of Evangeline's to find her happy ending and to fall in love. But during her adventures, she lost that hope. But during the time with Jacks— that hope, it sparked again.

As Evangeline was running, her heart quickened at every step and breath she took. Suddenly, she stopped in her tracks. What if Jacks didn't love her the same way she loved him? What if he rejected her... what if Jacks still loved Donnatella. But— didn't Jacks just like the idea of Donnatella? Not her? Thoughts clouded Evangeline's mind:

...What if...

Evangeline felt her heart skip a beat at all those thoughts. She shoved them aside, she couldn't worry about that— she had to try! She had to try and tell Jacks... she didn't want him, she needed him.

Evangeline started again. She rushed out the doors of Wolf Hall and into the royal garden.
The night was dark and the sky glimmered with a sea of stars. They twinkled in hope, like they were telling her something. That hope she felt inside of her, the hope of her and Jacks. She smiled when she looked up at the stars, they were beautiful celestial beings. To her, stars told stories.

Evangeline walked through the garden, the chilly night nipped at her pale skin as a gust of wind blew by.

The snow melted and crunched underneath her feet. Her pink slippers getting a bit drenched in the process. She walked around the garden, in hopes of finding Jacks.