Welcome to Jurassic World

"Madison hand me the meat." my older brother Owen Grady had said as he was feeding the velociraptors. I sighed and handed him the bucket that smelled like something died,  it was something that was dead.

I don't usually hang around the velociraptors, I work with the triceratops, brachiosaurus but I do tame one velociraptor named Delta and that's enough for me to handle. Took 6 months to train her. How does Owen handle three?

"Pig loose!!!" Some one yelled over and over again. Owen and I both ran down to the huge metal gate that was already chipping it's brown paint to see what had happened. We both stepped closer to the gate as the new guy ran around the deck trying to catch the pig. Owen turned around to talk to a guy who resembled a potato and had a grey mustache and grey hair that was hanging on by a thread and thinning. I over heard their conversation and his name is Hoskins. I turned back around to he gate.

"Found it!!" He yelled then reached down with the rod to grab the pig. Man it's a pig let it go. He got hold of the pig. He used all his strength to pull it up but as soon as the pink creature laid a foot off the ground Blue came blasting threw taking the pig and the new guy with her over the edge.

"Owen!" I yelled he ran over. We watch the raptors run and hide to attack this guy. Owen slammed on the button to open the gate and the two of us tip toed in there. The raptors came out of their hiding to investigate.

"Woah. Calm down." I said to the four raptors as Owen and I raised our hands to them. The guy crawled out of the cage to meet Barry. Barry rushed back and stood near the button to close the gate.

"Delta I see you back up." I said from the side sensing that my raptor was about to attack. "I said back up!" I said louder. The raptor instantly backed up.

"Easy. Easy." Owen said as we both backed up ever so slowly. The raptors hesitantly followed.

"Close the gate." Owen said calmly. A beam of sweat made its way to his eye brow.

"Are you crazy!?" Barry yelled. I didn't take my eyes off the raptors. "Just listen." I said calmly as Owen had done. We heard Barry inhale sharply then slapped down on the button. The metal clashing sound caught the raptors off their focus as the gate was closing.

"Now." Owen said. The two of us took one look at the raptors then instantly ran back and slid under he gate just enough before it closed completely. We stood their breathless. Hoskins nodded and smirked.  I sighed and brushed off my shirt as Owen took a phone call.

"You the new guy?" I asked. He nodded slowly as if he fell into the raptor cage. Oh wait, he did. My bad.

"Don't turn your back on the gate." I festered behind him to see delta clawing trying to achieve grabbing the guy but failed. He only jumped. I walked back up to the bridge to meet Owen.

"Nice slide." He said watching the raptors chase each other threw out their habitat.

"Not too bad yourself." I responded.

I felt a buzz and the "Kim possible" ring tone and looked down at my phone. My brother rolled his eyes after he heard the tone.

"Hey don't hate on the Possible." I said pointing a finger at him. He shook his head

"Who is it?" Owen asked keeping one eye on Blue who ran around chasing her sisters.

"Claire..." I responded rolling my eyes answering the phone walking off the small bridge to a small platform.

"Hello?" I said putting the phone to my ear as I watched my brother yell at the raptors when the fought.

"Yes Madison, what are you doing right now?" She said quickly.

"Helping Owen with the velociraptors." I so as simply leaning on the railing.

"Ok good you're not doing anything." Yep not training dinosaurs or everything.

"Can you come to the train and be a tour guide for my nephews?" She continued.

"Ok great." She said hanging up before I had a chance to say, 'no'. Because I want to tour little brats all day. I walked back on the bridge to Owen.

"what was that about?" He said throwing a rat to Charlie, in which the meat was stolen from Delta.

"Wants me to be a tour guide for little kids." I said throwing another rat to Delta.

"Have fun with that." He said sarcastically. I said bye and started to make my way down to the cars.

I passed by a mirror and fixed my brown hair that was pulled back in a pony tail with a few bangs hanging out.
I had a black tank top on with army skinny jeans. Now that I think about it. I kinda look like Kim possible. Not what I was going for, but let's just go with it.

Whatever. I just got in the company jeep and headed down the the train.

I thought over in my head what I was going to say and talk about when I'm with the little kids. They are probably like 7 and 5 right?

Let's see

"my name is Madison Grady. I'm sixteen. I work with a velociraptor, and triceratops. I'm the youngest employee here. And ummmm. Oh geez I don't have a lot to say about my self do I?" I thought out loud.

About ten minutes later I was at the monorail. I saw Claire approach me in a plain white outfit. If she were to get around the velociraptors and feed them. It would turn red.

"Hello Madison. Thank you for coming so quickly. These are my nephews, Gray and Zach. They are in your hands now, don't let them out of your sight. Make sure they have a fantastic day." she said kissing both of them on the fore head then proceeding to walk off putting a phone to her ear.

Approached out of the crowd was two boys. Older than I thought. Opps. One with blonde long hair. Looked about 12 And was excited to be here. I work here and I'm not even excited. The other had short brown hair, brown eyes and was about my age with his head in his phone. They stood there looking a little lost so I went up to them.

"Hi I'm Madison. Your aunt Claire has assigned me to help you guys around the park." I said extending my hand for them to shake the younger one shook my hand the other was still looking at his phone.

"So what are your names?" I asked.

"I'm Gray." The younger said smiling ear to ear.

"Zach" the older one said looking up from his phone and stared at me fore a second, then a buzz from his phone made him look back down.

This is going to be a long day.