Chapter 26

Tezy

Garridan hooked my legs on either of his arms. His hands supported his balance on the surface of the window seat. He gazed into my eyes as I guided his huge stick to my entrance. He plunged so deep with one stroke, making me gasp and cry. In turn, he growled so softly and sensually that it caused my heart to dance and all my senses to go crazy. Nothing in any realm made me feel so whole in my entire life but him.

He ground his hips in a circular motion to go deeper and deeper into me. My mouth gaped open; gasps and moans erupted from me.

He slowly withdrew his shaft and drove it into me forcefully. It rocked my body and my bare breasts.

"Ahh... Yes!" I groaned in delectation, loving so much what he was doing to my body.

Garridan ran his tongue on his lips, breathing hard. He moved his hips away from me to pull out his manhood. Without a second breath, he thrust it into me once more.

"Ohh... Goddess! It always feels great inside you!" He pulled back and pushed in. Again and again. It was deep and strong, filled with passion and love. I could feel it. Our connection was so strong that our every joined fiber was joyous.

Oh, Mighty Deity! It felt so perfect to be with him, especially like this. I could not imagine myself without my husband, my mate. Never had this even occurred in my mind when I was in Hebbiza, let alone doing the deed. This was truly a special feeling, a special moment.

"Kazhet rai kazhathe, Garridan!" I finally told him the words of love I had never expressed.

"I love you, too, Goddess!" he replied, eyes filled with deep emotion. It was mirrored in my eyes.

My gaze roved up and down his body. His white scar stood out whenever he moved. His pierced brows looked sensual, as his forehead creased a little. I gathered it was due to his deep emotions while being entwined with my body like this.

The sounds of our breathing and mewls of pleasure filled the room. Dawn was coming, and my body yearned for another release.

"Not so soon, sugar tits," he said in my mind.

"Ohh... Garridan..." I whimpered in delight.

The pleasure was indeed driving me insane. I could not breathe without scenting him and his sex. I could feel nothing else but his manhood that was thrust into me, fast and strong, deep and shallow. His varied paces just made my body go crazy. My toes curled, and I held onto the snake bar tighter. I met his every delicious thrust, which was genuinely addictive!

"Yes, kazhi rai," I enticed him even more. A sexy hiss came out of me.

He bit his lower lip, grunting now and then. He continued to relish my body, just as I did him.

I lifted my legs up to rest on his shoulders. One arm embraced it, and he plunged into me numerous times. This created another kind of sensation for me. His hot rod reached into my very depths.

"Ohh... Mighty Deity!" I groaned in ecstasy.

"You love it, Goddess?" he asked, puffing and slamming into me repeatedly.

"Yes, yes! Uhhh... Garridan!" I moaned over and over again. He took me higher and higher. I thought I could not take it anymore. I'd burst anytime soon.

"Focus, Goddess. Hold it a little longer!" he instructed me, pumping harder and faster, though.

I swore at him. It felt so damn good!

I held onto the snake bar so tightly. All the while, I cried out in pleasure. My moans became louder and louder, telling him I was truly near the edge.

My eyes held his desire-filled gaze. I could see the sweat dribbling down his forehead and the sides of his face. He looked so damnably sexy like that, as he drove in and out of my body. Our open mouths puffed in and out of heavy cloudy air, our heart pumping hard against our chest.

"You truly look so hot right now, Goddess," he said in between heavy breathing. "Your beautiful hair bathed under the moonlight is amazing! It's beyond words..." he added, pushing deep into me. He ground his hips against mine once again.

I screamed my release, and he grunted his own climax. My eyes rolled up, and I closed them, feeling him burying himself into my depths more. His love juice was sprayed inside me once again. It was a beautiful union. Maybe it was one of the best that we had. I could feel my aura burst and wrap my entire being, giving my powers another boost.

Garridan kissed my leg. Both our breathing was still uneven.

He carried me to bed, without pulling out his manhood from me. I could feel our liquefied desire leak from my femininity to run down between my two butt cheeks.

My arms were locked around his neck, and my legs were around his waist. We looked into each other's eyes and could not seem to peel them off each other.

"I can't get enough of you, Goddess," he whispered.

I giggled and bit my lower lip. "I feel the same, kazhi rai," I replied quietly.

***

One morning, Garridan showed me his favorite spot when he was little. It was a stream that was part of his mother's land. It was crystal clear and looked so inviting. I could not resist it. I just took my clothes off and went into the water, which was less than two feet deep.

My husband chuckled. He watched me enjoying the cold water like a child.

"Aren't you going to join me?" I queried, squinting my eyes at him. "It's refreshing!"

"It sure is, especially for a snake shifter like you," he commented, grinning.

I smiled at him widely. "You know very well my water, kazhi rai. Come on! Join me," I coaxed coyly.

He looked up at the blue sky. The sun was already up some two hours ago. We had had no breakfast yet, as he wanted to show me this place first. Besides, we could just pick some fruit around here. There were a couple of apple trees not far away from the stream, so it was fine.

"If I go in, I'm sure what I'll do to you. I'll just make love to you right here, Goddess," he said with desire flaring in his eyes. His gaze roamed up and down my body, which was half submerged in the cold water.

I was seated on the bed of the stream, feeling some stones and sand under my bottom. My golden tips puckered due to the temperature of the water. Or was it because of his mere gaze at my naked body? Excitement filled my entire system. The throbbing ache in my womanhood told me I needed him to fill me once more. It was like a boulder that hit me at that moment.

Oh, I always wanted to be loved by him. I always wanted him to rock my body like there's no tomorrow.

Why don't I care about anything else whenever I'm with him?

These past many days, all we did was make love and never meet anyone else. We were just so into each other. We did not want to part. The floating ice palace was our love nest. No one even dared to disturb us. From what I had observed, even Garridan's packmates did not try to communicate with him, leaving us alone on our honeymoon period.

I had no idea until when we were going to be like this.

But who cared? I did not. I just wanted Garridan to be with me. And he was the same. He felt the same as I did. I only had his eyes on me. He was like a hungry groom for his bride. There was nothing else in his head but me. That was truly moving, as I felt the same. I must say we were specially made for each other. I could say that I was meant to come into this realm to meet him and to learn what love truly is.

I watched as Garridan shed his clothes off, too, to join me in the water. I basked at his sight. His arousal was more than evident when I stared at it. He truly looked so breathtaking right now.

Before he could lower himself, I was already on my knees, looking up at him.

"Goddess..." he uttered with bated breath.

I lowered my gaze. His manhood was standing so proudly, his dangling family jewels slightly tight.

Slowly, I lifted my hands. I glided them from his leg upward, to his thighs.

"I want to taste you, kazhi rai. Can I?" I innocently asked him.