Chapter - 5 :The traitor

Who imagined a fun-loving and extrovert kid would turn into an introvert , silent kid. Yes! I was the one who fought the silent battles alone with no one besides me. I thought of residing back at my house. But as my faculties were shit it was hard to head back to my house again. I started getting negative thoughts as a normal human being gets after a big trust break with a friendship break too. The outrageous behaviour of mine wasn't controllable. I started researching ways to destroy them! But simultaneously I remembered it was not ONLY hers fault , the person behind this fight was one and only person - Apoorva.
Yes! This is the person I would love to give a proper death with a death note. Apoorva was one of my college friend I used to share things with! My goods and bad things...each and every thing. But one day when I realised kitty was going far away from me. I had a thought to share it with Apoorva but I didn't. This was the night when my new group and I sat in the room and drank alcohol to our best. Most drunken around them was me as everyone stopped at 4 pegs , but I stopped at 6th . I started whining and the last thing I remember was lifting up my phone. I don't remember what happened next .

Next day....

Apoorva started acting weird and I don't know why? I asked her but she didn't speak much. I stopped talking to her after that because I was still in the trauma of friendship breakups.

Let's have fast forward to incident 11.02.2022 where kitty and group asked me and my roomie to get back to them and Kitty insulted me showing my roomie the screenshots.
I had no idea what I said! I had no idea what I did after lifting up my phone. I just remember seeing four more shots please! And laughing and bitching about boys lol . I never thought drinking might cause a big trouble to my friendship .

It was a blunder when kitty told me not to tell apoorva about the proofs we showed you! That night I went and texted apoorva "What did you show to them? Didn't you have the idea I was f*****g drunk?"
She replied to me with a fake concern - "I just wanted to ease things between you both so I showed them my screenshot"
I yelled at her saying - " TF do you think it solved our small fights, I don't even want to chat to you again in my life"

I was so sure that I won't trust my batchmates or any other human being ever in my life. Leaving everyone I just started focusing on myself . When one night a message beeped on my phone screen -
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to spoil your friendship I just wanted to show kitty how selfish Nandani is, but it turned out to be more different and weird " written by Apoorva. I was in no mood to put my nose into this matter again so I just seenzoned her. After few minutes she again texted me -"will you reply me? Or you will just be in your attitude "
At this point I realised it is good to let go this toxic person from my life . So I replied to her saying - "I'll be in my attitude rather!" And ignored her .

Meanwhile I started to think of revenge for kitty and group , I cried each and every time I went to my diety - Lord Shiva saying - "how can u be cruel to me ? I had good intentions yet the world is cruel to me! Am I such a bad person? Don't I deserve to be happy in this generation?"

I cut off my first traitor Apoorva, and started to think I should be strong enough not to show my emotions, I should be disciplined enough to make kitty say "Damn ! You are a strong person now! "

To be continued
____________________________________________________
In the next chapter you will know about how I overcame my insecurities and waited for karma to act. So keep supporting me and give a like if you loved this chapter. Stay tuned!
____________________________________________________

Thank you for reading !
Sayonara :)