Re-spawn- Prologue

“Ayo?!” Ravi wakes up from his Slumber due to feeling the hotness of the sun.

Upon waking up he saw a. . . . Uhh Desert? No it was a pretty much waste Land. The buildings nearby were destroyed. The roads were cracked empty.

“Where am I?” He stands up from the spot and observed himself. To see that he is wearing a Uniform of Indian Army. To be precise BSF he had his name batch. With same name as his. He had a What looked like a 9MM pistol and a AK-47. He did was shocked to see having these real weapons. He also noticed that his body is very sturdy, like he has went through Military level Training.

He can remember clearly Not so while ago he was walking on the street. Playing some game as he fell into Sewer hole on the street accidentally.

Ravi is a Indian Youtuber. Who lived in west bengal With around 3 million subscribers on his channel. His channel consists of Gaming,Anime and Comic based Characters debating and such.

“Isekai? Did I got Isekaied? Huh? Or I am dead?” Ravi starts to walk in the waste land like area.

“Am I in World War Z universe? No Zombies can't do this much damage to Terrains” Ravi said to himself as he starts to explore the place.

Then he found a Bike. A Hero splendor bike it's head lamp was broken but The key was there. He didn't wanted to take the risk but He didn't even Knew where he was.

“Okay, This works” Ravi starts to ride the bike as he explores the terrain.

Broken buildings,Cars,Trees where the most Common thing he can see. The House type road design and Vehicle type was Old fashioned from around 2000s he presume. He did confirmed he is in India from those traits.

He then came to see Railway, he thought If he followed them he would may have a Vague idea where he is. If he remembers the place that's it.

After 5 mins of more riding he came to see a Large Train station.

He went to train platform to see the name plate of the place.

“What?! Barrackpore? Seriously? This is Barrackpore? . . .  I am still in West Bengal then since there is Bengali words. Just what happened to this place? What is-” His thoughts were interepted as he saw a Few what looked like weird white lump of meat.

He loaded his AK-47 Instinctively. He played many game and Also a Weapon fanatic he did knew How to Use AK-47 through YouTube videos but here he can do that without any proper training at all. Like he did it hundreds of Times.

He went closer to it to see.

A white tall creature Lying dead, he had large teeths like humans,arms like humans and a Large head and it's skin is pure white.

“SHIT!” He immediately ran from the spot as he realised what It Was

Good thing it was Dead.

He immediately took his bike and Rode off from the Spot.