Welcome to the Wattlympics!

Here you'll find fun regular challenges like the olympics! (But Wattpad style! 😎)

Before we proceed, this contest requires 20 entrants* who must sign up in the comments using this form.

*if more people would like to enter, I will consider extending the entrants list.

🏆 And don't worry, unlike other contests, there is no payment for this competition! Yay! No forced follows or shoutouts...

📝 All I ask is you add this to your library, so you get notifications when the next challenge is posted! And we just need 3 tags so more people can join the challenge.

Below are 20 names starting with each letter of the alphabet, A until T.

Please pick the NAME in order of who signs up. For example, the first person who signs up will be APPLE, next person is BEAR, etc.

⚠️ FILL OUT THE FORM IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, DON'T COMMENT ANYTHING ELSE IN THAT CHAPTER OR I'LL GET CONFUSED! CAPICHE?

Makes sense? Good! ☺️

🗒️ Form in the comments: (next chapter)

NAME: (A to T, pick in order)
TAGS (3+):
ADDED TO LIBRARY?:

APPLE
BEAR
CARROT
DOOR
ELEPHANT
FISH
GRASS
HELICOPTER
IGLOO
JUICE
KITCHEN
LEMON
MONKEY
NIGHT
ORANGE
PARROT
QUEEN
RANDOM
STEAM
TRAIN

⁉️ How does it work? Each week, I will post a new challenge. And in each round, 2 users who lose the challenge will be eliminated! Also, if you miss out on a round, sadly you'll also be eliminated as it won't be fair on others who participated.

🙋‍♀️ Questions? Don't be afraid to let me know! Comment below... 👇

Join the TAG FEST and tag as many people as you can in the following chapters for a chance to win prizes! 💬