PROLOGUE

"Let's stop this," Liam said to me with a cold tone.

"No, please. Liam, I love you..." I couldn't hold back my tears. This is the fear I dreaded, him refusing.

"Fu ck it! I've been putting up with this relationship for two years, and I'm fu cking tired with this shit, Katherine!" He punched the door hard, causing me to close my eyes. I'm scared of what he might do next.

"Liam, why can't you love me?" I asked him with courage. He looked at me apathetically, then suddenly laughed and approached me.

"Do you really want to know?" He paused and smiled.

"I can't love you because I don't even like you. Fine! I'll agree with this, but let me tell you something, Katherine." He said angrily. He bit his lip before speaking again.

"Once we got married, you'll only have my last name, and you're going to be my fu cking slave. You understand?!" He said through gritted teeth and left me alone in the room.

I couldn't stop my tears from falling. Why can't he love me? Why can't he learn to love me?

Why?

But I won't give up! I know someday he will love me too. All I need to do is wait.

No matter what happens... I swear I'm gonna marry him. I'm gonna marry this womanizer. your story