Chapter 1

5 bodies laid on the white floor. It was as if they were dead. A chilling wind was blowing over them. The space was empty; occupied only by their bodies.

Among the first to wake was a blonde boy; his hair messy and eyes red. He opened his eyes wearily and looked around him, still lying.

He got up abruptly when his brain registered what was happening. He looked at the 4 other motionless people who laid beside him, his eyes wide as he took his surroundings into consideration.

He looked at the never ending void space. It was as if he was stuck in some other dimension.

"What the actual hell," said a raspy voice from behind him. The blondie looked behind him to see a fairly tall guy getting up.

Brown eyes met with pale blue ones. It send a shiver down both their spines. By the time their little exchange got over, the other 2 guys had already gotten up.

They all looked at each other. Among all 5 of them, there was only one girl, who was sound asleep. The blonde guy thought how odd she looked. He was never really into the "cute" girls.

"What is this, where am I?," muttered one, who had stern facial features. Features that were simply attractive and mature.

The 4 of them simply stood in silence, as if processing what was happening, until they heard a scream from under them.

The same odd girl had now sat up and was screaming "Help" repeatedly. When she noticed them staring at her, she looked at them with contemplating brown eyes. It was as if she was analyzing them.

"You think anyone can hear us," said the tall guy with a scowl on his face.

"Well I'd rather do something than stare like you all," the girl said with a huff. A guy with light brown curly hair also started shouting with her which made her feel a little relaxed.

"How are you so sure that these people won't attack you?," The stern looking guy asked her. "Is it because you already think that we're harmless?"

"No, it is because she was awake since the very beginning and decided to wait out to see our reactions," the blondie said nonchalantly looked directly at the girl's blue eyes. "It was obvious, moron."

"Woah woah, calm down buddy. Go easy on her. She is a girl after all," the guy with curly hair said, smirking at the blondie.

"And here I thought you were nice," she said with her eyes glaring at him. She took a step back and decided to sit for she was exhausted by screaming.

The tall guy looked at everyone and furrowed his eyebrows before saying, "Don't waste your energy. Let's sit and talk, yeah?"

All of them except Ai, who got up and stood beside them, agreed and sat in a circle. All of them had their own conclusions, but they all knew 2 things for sure: They were stuck in an inescapable place and that they're harmless.

"So we just sit and wait it out? That is so boring, I mean it was expected by someone as old as you," the girl said before rolling her eyes and sitting beside the blondie. "You think someone is going to help us?"

"Actually yeah because we couldn't have just spawned in a location so remote like this," said the curly haired guy. "I am Harsh. What bout you all?"

The blondie looked towards him before saying, "Felix." Harsh looked towards the tall guy expecting a response from him. "I'm Yonathan." The girl said, "The name's Ai," before smiling at Harsh who looked shocked.

"Who names their child Aa-yee?" Harsh asked chuckling.

"My parents of course," she said while smiling. Felix looked at the last guy, who simply said "Ron."

"Ron does not fit you," Yonathan said while shaking his head. The both of them laughed which made a shiver run down Ai's back.

Ai just froze and stared at them. Ai has always been fascinated by the way people laugh, especially men. She always found this fact of her weird. The people around her always told her that her own laugh sounded similar to that of a witch, which made her shut up. Her lively and fun nature did not solve that problem of hers. She was just a happy person, who found joy in ALMOST everything. She laughed when her mom scolded her, when she was bet. She never cared and Ai was proud of herself.

She was hyperventilating for a long time. Yonathan, Harsh and Ron were engaged in a conversation when Felix noticed it.

His blue eyes looked at her with sheer disgust. He hated women in general because of their seductive and cunning nature. He'd been told plenty of times to not generalize all women, but all of them turned out to be the same. Every woman that he has known except his mom has lost his trust, in some way or the other.

"Stop hyperventilating," he said. The girl immediately looked at him and muttered a quick sorry under her breath. Another weird habit of hers.

"Why are you apologizing to the asshole," Harsh says while raising his eyebrow. Ai looks at him with confusion in her eyes. She didn't expect him to hear her. As if on cue, he says "I have good hearing skills."

Ai could only nod her head and look away in embarrassment. Yonathan hums in response to Harsh and says, "Yeah, Melix, chill."

"Yeah Melix, chill." Ai says smirking. Ron bursts out laughing followed by Harsh. Yonathan just gives a smile to Ai which is returned by her. Felix just sighs in annoyance before chuckling himself. This being the final straw for Ai, she starts laughing too.