Curse

NOT Y'ALL GIVING THEM LEMON CHAPTERS MORE LIKES AND COMMENTS THAN THE REGULAR ONES. I see you. All of you. And you're all coming on a trip with me up the Asahi "Jesus" Azumane mountain to fetch a pail of holy water.

That being said, I hope all of you are happy, healthy and fucking hydrated. Because I love you all and I care about each one of you. ♥️♥️😭

———————

"Yuriko is fusing out", Shoko finally said as she watched the cute little fuse-blown girl sat in a corner mumbling incoherent things to herself while she sniffled

"What's wrong?" Satoru had just gotten back from a mission.

"Huh?" Yuriko just looked at Satoru and back at Shoko.

"What's bothering you so much?" He asked her so softly, it was alarming for Shoko to even see him like that. He was always a cocky asshole.

"Tio wants to dropout of school," she said, "he's going to become a delinquent! A drug dealer! He's going to end up-"

"No! Tio is doing no such thing." Satoru convinced her.

Well, he tried.

"He's dropping out of school." She repeated.

"What did he say?"

"That he wants to drop out of school and become a delinquent. Maybe like one of those boys in Tokyo Revengers." She moped.

"Okay, what EXACTLY did he say?"

"That he won't be able to attend school for a week because of his basketball tournament." Shoko rolled her eyes and Satoru just blinked, "really?"

"Really." Shoko had enough of them.

"Yuri, it's only a tournament."

"He's gonna be a drug seller."

"Hey, we're not gonna let that happen, okay?", he patted her head and Shoko didn't understand why he was enabling Yuriko's stupid thoughts like this.

"Okay," Yuriko softly said but her thoughts were interrupted when her phone rang, "Itsuki? Is everything alright?" It was unusual for him to call her like that and during school hours. The kids were grown up and Itsuki was in middle school.

"Kaasan, there was a stupid curse at my school asking for you." He grumbled on the phone.

She felt her heart drop, "A curse?"

Satoru and Shoko's ears pricked with what she said.

"Itsuki, tell me everything right now. Do you want me to come pick you up? What's going on? Why was a curse talking to you?! And how did it get inside your school??", she almost panicked knowing one of her babies were in danger.