owl eyes

Taehyung pov:
I was waiting for jimin's answer but he kept silent for a moment and finally opened his mouth. "yes I did." jimin said and I frowned in surprise. if he had investigate about her already than why didn't he tell us. I asked to myself and looked at the person who has sat infront me. "than why didn't you inform me?" I asked annoyingly. "I got the results moments ago and I called you but your phone was off." he said coldly and got up from his seat and went to upstairs before handed me the information file. I sigh at his sudden changed behaviour and went to my room with the file.

------------------------------------------------------------

*Next morning*
Y/n pov:
I woke up by my alarm sound I opened my eyes lazily and the first thing I saw is my reflection on the mirror infront of me. I got up from my bed and walked to the small standing mirror which is right infront of my bad. I said lisa to fit the mirror right infront off my bad and fix my mom's frame in the side of the mirror so that I can wake up in her beautiful and angelic face so lisa did as I said.

now I am standing infront of the mirror and looking at my mom's picture. i Kissed the top off the picture and whisper in sleepy voise. "I love you mom." I said and went to the bathroom to get ready for the company.

Author pov:
y/n was finally arrived at the company she was wearing a blue jeans with wight shirt and her hair was in a messy bun she is looking awesome as usual with no makeup and she walked to her cabin and start working without caring about the surrounding.

Jimin pov:
I was looking at CCTV in my computer and suddenly my eyes caught a pretty figure. it is none other than Y/n. she was beautiful as always with that warm smile on her face.

yesterday I read her information files and there was nothing much informations in that file except her education,her family background and about her friends.

but I don't know why I always have a feeling that she has a big secret behind that warm smile and I have to investigate about her more so I told minho to collect more informations about her.

I was in a deep thought when Taehyung came inside the cabin and sat on the gust chair. "did jungkook come?" I asked and taehyung shook his hand as no. I sigh in angry.  "What the hell he is thinking about himself huh? he didn't even tell us when he went and now he didn't return yet. ahhh he is getting on my nerves" I shouted angrily. "jimin don't be angry just call him and ask." taehyung said. i was about to call him but again the door open reveling that ass jungkook. he came inside and sat beside taehyung.

"Why are you shouting now I am not a child am I? so I know how to protect myself and and also it is not like I didn't inform you I informed to nick that I will directly come to company didn't he tell you.?" he said annoyingly. I glared at him angrily and was about to shout at him but the knock on the door stopped me.

"Come in" I said coldly and the person stepped inside and bow to us. "what is our schedule today." I asked coldly to y/n who is standing infront of us. "Mr.park we have a meeting in half and hour. after that Mr.Kim has to meet Mr.kang at his company." she said politely and I nodded she bow to us and went from there.

------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov:
Aishhh this was the biggest task for me to be with them in the meeting room. there was many shareholders and the meeting went pretty good for them not for me bcz inside the meeting room I felt someone's burning graze at me and I noticed that It was jungkook. he was glaring at me like he is going to eat me alive bcz of his burning graze I couldn't even concentrate on the meeting. when jimin got up from his seat and congratulated to others for the cooperation I sigh in relief.

After we came outside of the meeting room I walked behind them like a lost puppy and they directly went to their cabins and I walked to mine. when I was about to sit on my chair the telephone which was kept in my desk ring got my attention. I answered the call and about to say 'Hello' but before that a cold voice came from the other line. "Come to my cabin right now" he said coldly and cut the call. I was still in shock.