03.

It was currently 11am,Friday morning,
2 days after the party.
Lisa and Tionne were walking down the street to go to work.

They both worked at the same hair salon that was only down the street from both of their house's.

Lefteye was a receptionist and a cleaner at the hair salon and Tionne would cut and style hair.

"So,what was that about lastnight?"Ti asked her.

Lisa sighed "i just didn't have the energy to meet someone new and do it all over again".

"She really likes you Li and she is such a sweet girl".

"What if she's like the rest of Ti?"she stopped in her tracks and looked at her older cousin.

"But what if she isn't Lisa and you might miss a chance at a good thing"Tionne spoke sternly.

Lisa started walking,leaving Ti behind her.

"I just can't bring myself to trust someone again...my heart wants me to be happy but my head tells me that i will get hurt".

"I understand what you're saying but just give the girl a chance and lets get our ass's to work because we are 10 minutes late"Tionne looked down at her watch.

They knew fine well when,they got to work that they were going to get shouted at.

"Sorry we're late Miss kat"Lisa spoke as they walked into the salon.

"Ya'll ass's better be i need the storage room cleaning out since,muthafuckers around here got no clue how to put things back where they belong and Mrs.smith has been waiting to get her nasty weave replaced"He shouted at the pair.

Mrs smith pulled a face at Miss Kats comment

"Whats up her ass today?"Lisa muttered to kimberly.

"Her man left her for a younger white women"Kimberly said causing Lisa to pulle a face.

Miss kat was a drag queen who owned the salon and was well respected in town despite,the nasty attitude she had at times.

"We'll get right to it Miss Kat"Tionne said.

They both hung up their jackets and put on their aprons.

"Ya'll better"She sat down in her chair and lit up her cigarette.

"Lisa,can you hurry up in that shower"Tionne banged on the bathroom door "i want to go grab a hotdog from the burger stand".

"Chill out man"She turned off the shower and wrapped the towel around her body.

She opened the bathroom door and Tionne was stood there.

"Can yo little ass hurry up please"Tionne begged.

"Girl hush you about the same height as me"Lisa sassed as she walked to her room.

Lisa grabbed a black and yellow basketball set and put it on her bed.

"Hey Ti"She heard Mary J walk into the living room "where's Lisa at?".

"Her slow ass just got out of the shower and now she's getting changed".

Lisa put on her underwear then,her basketball set along with white socks and white AF1's.

She shot her hair up into a low bun before putting a black cap on.

She sprayed some perfume on herself then,walked out of her room.

"Ya'll ready to go?"She asked.

"Lisa,its hot as hell outside and you're wearing black...girl you crazy"Mary J shook her head.