C u Girl

~~~ "Fuck Mami..be gentle~~~~.       
             Steve sits closer to the edge of his chair so his lower half is more under the desk "Y/n shouldn't we take a break? I mean we just did It yesterday." Y/n looks up with her pleading eyes as her hands run up along Steve's chest. "Come on please no one will notice I promise baby" "Baby the day had only started,just wait." "But steve" she whines softly tugging on his belt "No y/n" he says zipping his pants back up and buckling his belt.y/n looks pissed.she moves from under the table and has a seat next to Steve.

She doesn't look at him or say a word she just watches the screen.Just then Mari comes up from behind her and puts his hands over her eyes. "Guess who" he says with a smile.She moves his hands and softly smiles standing up hugging him. "Wsp shorty I missed you." He says softly pulling away "it's only been two days." She laughs Steve gives Mari a sideye and an unpleasant look "Oh wsg Steve"
he says with his tone a bit less joyful "nothing much" steve replies in a dry tone. Mari's eyes go back on y/n "Hey,I'll see you later." "See ya" they both hug one last time as y/n sits back down. Steve rubs y/n's thigh trying to make her feel better "Babe,I'm sorry but I'm just not in the mood right now." She ignores him.The bell rings and it is time for them to go to they're next class.

Y/n quickly grabs her bags and books before walking to the door,Steve softly grabs her arms "Mami please" his tone worrying as he pulls her in by her waist and kisses her passionately and deeply.His tongue slides in and out of her mouth,his hand running inside her shirt inside her bra.his index and middle finger play with her nipples.He stops and pulls away not wanting to draw to much attention to them. "That's enough for now" he softly chuckles as her smile fades a bit. Everyone begins leaving the class to go to they're own different ones.

y/n now pissed because he got her all turned on,just to shove it back in her face.She walks to her next class sitting down next to Mari and a few others.Her legs shake a bit her nails on the tip of her teeth ,her other hand caressing her thigh.This was the horniest she had ever felt before.As she listens to the teacher and others chat around her she can't help but day dream all of the freaky things her and Steve had done before,those feelings help made her feel,how her body shook when he made her cum.It sent shivers down her spine.

Mari touches her shoulder causing her to snap back into reality. "Yo,shorty you good?" He asks with a concerning look "y..yeah yeah I'm good..just tired." "Alright lemme know if you need anything" "okay" she replies quickly getting back to her thoughts.She decides to text Steve.

New message:
Y:Baby please,mmm I'm so wet I want you so bad rn.
S:Ma calm down just wait till we get home.
Y:Noooooo babe I can't wait that long,Just do me the artroom.
S:No we will get caught and you are way to loud.A student could walk in at any time
Y:trust me I'll be quiet please 🥺
S:No y/n you'll just have to wait
Y:damn it
Y/n was so pissed off she couldn't take it anymore and decides to take matters into her own hands.

Y/N's POV:
I walk out of the classroom,like the teacher will care and make my way down the hall to the artroom so I can skip.I close the door fully not locking it since I don't really think anyone will bother to come in.I walk over to the corner and sit in one of the chairs.It's...quiet in here,clam in,peaceful.But that doesn't help my lustful thoughts,they just grow.I think for a second before slipping my hand into my shorts slipping my fingers inside of me.
Thinking about Steve,his body,his di- muscles.
"Mmm" I softly moan trying to contain my sound.I grind toward my finger slipping them deeper.I can't help but let out a sort of squeak sound gasping for air. "Ahh-ah-ahh" I try my best to contain myself but my sounds grow louder."Fuck,I want you so bad" I say to myself continuing,

I'm close to finishing myself off but I stop.I really want Steve to make me cum.Although it pains me I take out my fingers and stop.I walk over to get a napkin wiping off my fingers as the door slowly creaked open.It startled me since I wasn't supposed to be there so I quickly run off to the corner again. "M..mami? You in here?" A voice says,a very familiar voice.I walk out of the corner and see Steve waiting at the door.I run up to him and hug him,smothering his lips in kisses. He closes the door behind him picking me up sitting me on the table.He pushes my chest back causing me to lay down."

Oh don't tell me you've pleased yourself Baby?" He says making me more wet.He slowly slips off my shorts causing my face to turn red and I accidentally blurted out "yes~" happy he's finally going to make me feel good.As my shorts drop to the ground he puts my legs over both his shoulders.His two fingers spreading me apart, slowly begging to slip inside me.He rubs my wetness around me clit teasing me.

His tongue moves around my clit and I feel it slipping in me.Deeper,deeper his fingers go reaching my G-spot. I begin moaning loudly but tame myself.His tongue speeding up going in circles around my clit his fingers fuck me deeper and quicker. "Ba..baby I'm cumming" I say breathless
"Aww,giving in already,submitting...to me already." He says ,his tone seductive "S-Stop p..plea-Ahh" I get cut of mid orgasm.my body shakes as I grip Steve's shoulders. My head dropping back and my breath heavy. "Satisfied now baby?" He asks with a smiles removing his fingers,shaping them into a "V" and licking down the middle. "Y.yeah I..I'm just warn out" "Warn out? Oh baby...we're just getting started."

TO BE CONTINUEDD!!!!!!!
Words:1087
OOOOO JUICYYYYYYY HAAHAHAH ANOTHER CLIFFHANHERR

Imma leave y'all like this for five days.....