Chapter 4

I didn't bother to go and eat or even leave my room for the rest of the day.

My plan was all set and mapped out in my head. I just needed to follow along and do as according so everything would fall into place.

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling in anticipation...

Was I really about to do this...

It's already 12:34am. Would they be asleep at this time? Should I not just do it? Maybe it's a bad idea...

You're overthinking again Vivian....

I rolled out of bed my heart beating like a drum as I walked towards the door...

Do I really wanna do this?

I squeezed through the slightly cracked door because it always seems louder when you're doing something sketchy.

I stopped outside of Devon's room door and took a deep breath.

I opened the door slowly, very slow if I'm being honest, walking inside the room I closed the door behind me trying to make as little noise as possible when I seen the silhouette of a person laying on the bed.

Slow but loud snores came from the bed indicating that my target was in a deep sleep easing my nervousness slightly.

I walked over to the bottom of the bed my anxiety at it's peak. What if I get caught before I even start? What might happen?

I crawled onto the bed shaking in fear. I couldn't back down now I've already gone to far there's no turning back.

I straddled his legs pulling the covers off of him slowly. I could feel myself getting excited from the devious action I was about to do.

What happened to being nervous and scared?

My breath hitched when I seen I had easier access because he only wore some boxers.

Okay how do I do this again?

I pulled down his boxers causing the long shaft to spring up and hit me directly in my face making me flinch.

How does he carry this all day? I can't suck this whole thing my throat will be hurting for weeks.

Taking both hands I wrapped them around the middle/bottom of his cock.

This dude has some serious length and girth.

I licked the head of his cock causing it to twitch in my hands.

Is that supposed to happen?

I did a lot of kitty licks trying to get use to the foreign action I was doing.

I looked up at him only to see him looking down at me making me back up slightly my face going beet red in the dark room.

"Naughty little girl... just couldn't resist huh" he said sitting up making me back up a little bit.

Dang it! I didn't plan this far ahead, what was I supposed to do once I got caught?

He pulled me towards him flipping our positions. I stared at him as he reached for something behind me.

*click*
The light came on and I finally got to see him more clearer. He scanned my face before he sat up scanning my body.

"Please tell me you have panties on..." he said making me realize the base of his cock laid resting on my clothed stomach.

I only wore a big shirt with nothing else...

Him mentioning it made me go completely red as I avoided all eye contact with him.

"Fuck Vivian, you can't be doing this" he said but all I heard was his cursing and my hips thrusted forward catching both me and him by surprise.

"You might not know what you want but you're body does" he said and a wave of excitement hit me like a truck.

I'm like a cat in heat...

He started to place love bites onto my neck making me squirm uncontrollably as small mewls escaped from my mouth.

"You'll be the death of me" he said pulling my shirt above my head. I was about to cover myself when he grabbed my hands placing them above my head.

" don't you dare hide yourself, you're beautiful and sexy as fuck" he said as I blushed again my stomach doing backflips.

Can he hear my heartbeat?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt his warm tongue on my hardened nipples. My back arched at this action indicating this was one sensitive part of my body.

"Baby does that feel good?" He asked flicking on on my nipples and pinching the other making my body twitch.

"Y-yes!" I moaned my back arching slightly.

*front door opened!*
I flinched pushing him back slightly as the Alexa voice signaled that the front door opened and it could only mean 1 thing.

"My mother and you're dad is back" I said and he got up putting on his boxers. He helped me put on my shirt and walked me towards the door.

When I got inside my room, I couldn't help the feeling of disappointment that wavered through me.

Why is something always interrupting our intimacy??

I'm not even so happy they're back so soon, if so I wish they would have stayed a bit longer to wherever they ran off too.

It made me angry remembering that they left on my first day here and in fact while I was asleep.

___________
Hello everyone! I just wanna tell you all I'm collaborating with one of my friends on this book.

She wrote this chapter and I honestly think she's a better writer than me, I wanna thank her for wanting to help me with this whole writing thing.

So it's two people who own this acc now. I love this chapter personally it's so good!!!