02: Guarding a Kitsune

We now see you in a hotel room.

Kunou: "I just got off the phone with my mother. I let her know of the situation."

Y/N: "Where we goin, anyway?"

Kunou: "We're going to my home in Heian-Kyo."

Y/N: "Heian-Kyo?" Isn't that an old name for Kyoto?

Kunou: "It won't take too long for us to get there. I'm the meantime, we should get to know each other. As you know, my name is Kunou. And I'm eighteen."

Y/N: *Holding in laugh*

Kunou: 💢 "What? You don't believe me?"

Y/N: "S-Sorry...I believe you." *Giggle* "I n-never thought I'd meet a legal loli IRL."

Kunou: *Pout* "Whatever. How old are you?"

Y/N: "Seventeen."

Kunou: ...... "Alright. You mentioned you used to go to Beacon. Why did you leave? Considering that the otherworlders go there as well?"

Y/N: "Wel-NANI?!"

Kunou: "You know what I'm talking about. When your family is high enough status, you know these things. Considering you look a bit like them."

Y/N: "That's racist."

Kunou: "You're from the same world, aren't you."

You were shaking.

You felt like you had no choice but to tell her everything. From the rumors and bullying before you were summoned, to the ones now, being gifted a "weak" Semblance and being looked down upon for it, and your expulsion.

Kunou: "That's....so terrible." She said with a hint of sadness.

Y/N: "Do you....believe me?"

Kunou: "Like I said, when I told you about the summoned, you had no reason to lie. Not to mention yo-

Y/N: ⬇️

Kunou: "Are you crying?"

Y/N: "B-Barely anyone believed me....Not even m-my own parents...my long time friend constantly seeing me like I murdered a puppy. A-And...and..an-

Kunou: "Woah, woah. Calm down. I said I believe you."

Y/N: "S-Sorry! I haven't heard those words in so long....and..." *Heave* "...a-and whenever I cry, they just tell me to stop faking it!" *Heave* ⬇️

a-and whenever I cry, they just tell me to stop faking it!" *Heave* ⬇️