Late night lick

C4- 8
Me- 15

It was almost 2 am, my cousin was staying over and was still up watching tv but on the brink of being asleep. I decided I was bored and wanted to bother him. I walked out of my room and into our living room where he was on the couch watching tv. I walked over to him and repeatedly tapped him on the shoulder and ran away to a different room over and over until he followed me, the first time he followed me I just acted like I was trying to scare him to build trust, the second time I put him in a headlock and dragged him over to a nearby recliner. He struggled bc he knew what I was gonna do, but I covered his mouth to make sure he wouldn't be loud.

I sat down in the recline and stood him in front of me. I told him, "You can smell my armpit until I say stop, or you can like each armpit twice!" He hesitated, he didn't want to smell my armpit and wanted to get back to his show, so he chose to lick it. I lifted up my arms to reveal my now somewhat thicker armpit hair. Unfortunately for him I purposefully didn't wear deodorant and this was during the summer when it was about 100 degrees outside so they smelled musty. I had also purposefully worn some worn clothes and bundled up with the a/c off in my room before this so I was sweaty. I pushed his head closer and showed him where he had to lick to and from, which was the base of my armpit to about mid bicep. He hesitated and squirmed but stuck his tongue out and licked it, he tried to get the taste out of his mouth before I pushed him back for his second lick. And then repeated this for the other armpit.

Before he got to leave I put him in a headlock and made him smell my armpit for about 30 seconds while he got a noogie, then I let him go and he went back to watching his show