Chapter 1

His soft, long, brown hair loosely tied in a man bun with a strand of long curly hair hanging on the right side of his calm face, his dress shirt neatly tucked into his patterned suit trousers paired with a deep brown leather belt. His long sleeves rolled and formally tucked just above his elbows showing his veiny arms equipped with a sliver watch, his top button undone and his collar neat but loose. His black leather derby shoes making a soft clack with every step.
His LED shining a dim blue and flashed yellow as he entered the room adapting to his surroundings, his soft brown eyes swiftly scanned around trying to locate me, he smiled softly as he spotted me sleeping on the sofa with a blanket covering me toe to shoulder.

He stepped towards my sleeping body, clack clack.. His tender but firm hand tapped my shoulder slowly and gently, i squeezed my eyes shut hard and opened them slowly, I looked at him and smiled when he did.
"Morning miss y/n, well afternoon.."
His eyebrows lowered and up turned as he looked awkward,
"You need to take your medicine, I also suggest you eat and drink ma'am." His voice soft and low.
I sighed as he walked around the sofa and crouched down in front of me,
"Come on now, you can't lay down all day besides It's a sunny day! You should sit up." He slid a hand under my right shoulder and pushed me upright, he placed his other hand on my other shoulder till I was sat up still.

"Do we have to?" I pouted trying to plead him,
"Yes ma'am, you have to. What are you hungry for?" His brown eyes studying me.
"Ugh fineee.. hmm, can I have blueberries and yogurt?" I smiled as he agreed.
"And to drink?" His eyes widen softly as he waited for an answer,
"Mmm.. orange juice!" He agreed and pulled my hands up with him to make me stand, I looked up at him.
"Go get dressed and it'll all be done when you're back." He smiled and closed his eyes,
"Ughhhh okay Connor." I walked off to my room to pick out an outfit and Connor went to the kitchen that was connected to the living room.

He got out a small silver tray and placed my medicine on a very small sugar cube plate, he opened the fridge and got out the fresh yogurt and blueberries we bought yesterday.

I opened my wardrobe and picked out a brown zip jacket with a skeleton pattern on the back, baggy blue jeans, a red laced bra, matching underwear and deep brown leather boots.

He carefully placed blueberries into the bowl of yogurt and then poured orange juice into a short glass cup placing it all onto the tray, he carried it to the other side of the kitchen, placing it on the black and white marbled island.
He pulled out a stool and placed a fluffy cover on top for me. He leant against the island with his elbows behind him on the island, his hips in front of his chest as he is leant back, he looked up to the ceiling. His Adams apple clear, small veins going to his chest, his jawline sharp and very clear. His brown eyes seemed filled with wonder. His LED blinked yellow and quickly red then back to blue.

I walked down the hall in my outfit with my shoes in my hands, I placed them down when I turned the corner and seen Connor waiting. He grunted as I hugged him, his hands twitched like he wanted to grab something but nothing was there, I tightly wrapped my arm around his waist and snuggled  into his upper abdomen. His LED went yellow and circled as he looked at me startled, it turned blue again.
I giggled then let go, looking up at him, he smiled. I looked at my seat and tapped the fluffy top then sat down, he slid a small spoon to me and I started to eat my yogurt.

He fixed up the sides and cleaned them, his back muscles clear through his white dress shirt, he turned his head to the side and looked at me from the corner of his eye, his eyebrows upturned.
"Ma'am..you should take your medication with your food, you'll struggle with just a drink."
I pouted and shook my head, swallowing my mouthful.
"I advise you should or you'll complain that you can't swallow your medicine."
I shook my head again smirking,
He exhaled deeply from his nose,
"This time I'm not asking."
My eyes widened and I blushed a bit,
"Uhhh, nuh uh"  he turned to face me completely now,
"Ma'am.. please, it'll be easier for you."
I looked at him with a sly smirk.
His eyes thinned into siren eyes, his eyebrows downturned like we was angry but teasingly.