More MikeDreamer! [Facts]

(Lazy edit ⤴️)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Lazy edit ⤴️)

So Mike and Eleanor/Elizabeth are experiments. I might change IRL Elizabeth to a teen to make the story make a bit more sense with the book but whatever for now.

They each have this different life they think they live. As they are pumped with remnant and hallucinogenic gas, they live this whole other life through illusion. Mike's is on the left. Mike has his sister, Elizabeth, and his older brother. Eleanor has her brother, Jake, and her father.

"Foxybro" and "Mr. Afton" are the tormentors. Remnant heightens emotion, so they were testing what it did. So there is a tormentor for each world. Elizabeth's torment is from her father, who is neglectful and emotionally abusive.

Foxybro taunts and hurts Mike, while his parents never seem to be around.
They have their small area they are always in, in which they never leave.

Mike has his house which he can never seem to leave. He can't remember where the exit is.
Elizabeth is trapped in Circus Baby's Pizzaworld. Her father is working and she's hanging out until he's done.

Mike goes to bed every night and experiences nightmares.

Elizabeth never sleeps, all she does is watch the other anamatronics. She's tired, but if she fell asleep her father would have her head.

One day Mike finds the exit, and goes to Fredbear's Family Diner.

One day Elizabeth disobeys her father, and goes near Circus Baby.

Yeah that's it.

Full pictures:

Full pictures:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

FNaF AU Gacha Club Designs + AU Factsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें