1, The stall 🩵

This first part is going to basically just be the scene where Sally finds and reads the note on the floor, then talks to Travis.
So you can skip if you want ! (I wouldn't recommend it though because I added some things that your gonna need for the next part)

----------------------------------

Travis pov

I went into the bathroom during lunch. I just finished my baloney sandwich, and I was bored so I wanted to write in my journal.

Earlier I think Sally face saw me looking at him during class. Hopefully he doesn't know how I feel about him.

I go into the stall, sit on the toilet, take out my old tore up journal and start writing.

I didn't know what I was going to write about at first, but then I started thinking about Sally face, and next thing I knew I was writing a love letter confessing all my thoughts and feelings about Sally face onto this wrinkled page.

I knew I wasn't going to ever give it to him, but it felt good to get a bit of it out like I was going to. It felt like one less thing off of my back. Even though it wasn't.

On my note it read,

I know we don't really know each other and you probably have your opinions of me. I thought maybe if I told you how I feel things could be different. The truth is, I can't stop thinking about you. I'm crazy about you.
I think your amazing! But I know these feelings I have are wrong. It's not the way a boy should feel. Shame swallows me whole just writing these words. My father would kill me but I can't live in his shadow forever. I just-

I mess up on the last words so I just scribble them out.

*Knock knock* "Is someone in here? I need to go!"

"Coming out right now!" I say as I put my journal back in my bag.

The other kid pushes his way in as I come out.

I go over to the sink and think, 'what if the note falls out of the journal and someone does read it..' after I think that I pull my bag up on the sink and pull the journal out.

I rip the note out of it and put my journal back in my bag.

I scan over the page with my eyes. 'this is so stupid'

I crumple up the paper into a ball and throw it to the trash.

I look over and see the guy come out of the stall. He just walks right out without washing his hands. 'gross' I think to myself as I walk back into one of the stalls.

10 minutes later

Sal's pov

After I give the photo to Kim I head out of the lunchroom.

I need to use the bathroom so I go into it. But when I go in I see a note on the ground by the trash.

I pick it up, it wouldn't hurt to take a quick peek!

I open it up and read it. It read,

'I know we don't really know each other and you probably have your opinions of me. I thought maybe if I told you how I feel things could be different. The truth is, I can't stop thinking about you. I'm crazy about you.
I think your amazing! But I know these feelings I have are wrong. It's not the way a boy should feel. Shame swallows me whole just writing these words. My father would kill me but I can't live in his shadow forever. I just-'