Ned Starks execution

Voice- we will be watching the execution of Ned Stark.
If any of the Stark family don't want to see this just look away.

Robert- I want to see why my dear friend and hand got executed.

The people of Kings Landing shouting at Ned.

Robb- They shouldn't be shouting at him. He's done nothing wrong!

Ned seeing Arya

Catelyn- Arya what are you doing there?

Arya- to see what happened to my father

Catelyn- You shouldn't be there to see your father executed!

Sansa smiling at Ned.
While littlefinger looks happy.

Catelyn- why does Littlefinger my childhood friend look happy?

Robb- Maybe he wanted father dead.

Ned- I am Eddard Stark. Lord of Winterfell and hand of the king.

Ned- I come before you to confess my treason in the sights of gods and men.

The Stark family- you didn't commit treason!

Ned- I betrayed the faith of my king and the trust of my friend Robert.

Ned- I swore to protect him and defend his children. But before his blood was cold I plotted to murder his son and Seize the throne for myself.

Viserys Targaryen- it's not your throne anyway it's the Targaryens throne.

Robert- There not even my children. So non of them should be on the throne. It should be one of my brothers or blood relative.

People of kingslanding- traitor

Ned- let the high septon and Belor the blessed bear witness to what I say. Joffery Baratheon is the one true heir to the Iron throne. By the grace of all the gods. Lord of the seven kingdoms and protector of the realm.

Everyone except the Lannisters- He isn't the true heir!

Septor- As as we sin so do we suffer

Septor- this man has confessed his crimes in sight of gods and men are just but beloved.

Septor- Baelor taught us they can also be merciful. What is to be done with this traitor your Grace?

Robert- Child you shouldn't be deciding this. He's done nothing wrong. You won't make a good king. Look what you did to Tommens cat when you were younger.

Tommen- My cat was pregnant and Joffery cut it open and killed it.

Joffery- My mother wishes me to let Lord Eddard join the nights watch. Stripped of all titles and power, he would serve the realm in permanent exile.

Catelyn- For once one of you Lannisters actual had a heart.

Joffery- and my Lady Sansa has begged mercy for her father.

Catelyn- Well done my sweet girl.

Sansa- Thank you mother.

Joffery- But they have soft hearts of women.

All the women- Thats wrong. Most of us here are stronger than you. Your a weak king

Joffery- So as long as I am king treason shall never go unpunished.

Robert- You are executing my best friend. For no reason except the truth.

Sansa- Maybe Joffery you should use your brain for once. Actual you can't you do t have one.

Joffery- Ser illyn bring me his head.

Jon Snow- You are a man with no honour. Robb was right to start a war over this.

Robert and Ned- What a war?

Sansa- no please stop it(Crying)

Cersei- trying to stop Jofferey

Sansa- (still begging for her fathers life)

Varys also running to stop the king.

Catelyn- (Crying) Everyone who's trying to stop it has sense.

Ned Stark gets beheaded.

Robb-( trying to get to Joffery) One day I will kill you. That's a promise/oath. Us Starks don't break our Oaths!

SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADI F IN LIKE A YEAR. IVE BEEN BUSY WITH EXAMS AND HOLIDAYS. WHAT SCENES FROM S1 WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DO?

ALSO DO YOU WANT ME TO DO A REACTION TO HOTD?