1 🪴🌊

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

My name is Wooyoung, and I am 17 years old. I have an older brother who is 23 years old, he lives in Japan. We are really close, and we talk all the time. I haven't seen him for the past three years. My mom passed away four years ago. She got killed in front of me by her boyfriend at that time, because of what happened I have a hard time trusting people and I have traumas and depression. My Dad and my mom got divorced when I was 9. My parents still had a good relationship, I never saw them fight. I have three close friends, but they live in Seoul. Currently I am in Busan living with my dad.

I was in my room when my dad called me. I went downstairs. "Yes dad?". "Dad: Can we talk? I have something important to say". "Sure". I sat next to him. "Dad: I don't know how to say this, I know you don't trust people". "Let me guess, you're dating someone". "Dad: yes, I'm sorry". "Is she nice to you? How long have you been dating her?". "Dad: She is nice to me; I have been dating her for Two years now". "Why didn't you tell me?". "Dad: I'm sorry, but I was scared". "Dad: I called you because there is another thing". "What is it?".

"Dad: I proposed to her yesterday, and she told me that we should move in with her". "You what!! And you didn't ask me first. And what do you mean moving?". "Dad: Wooyoung, am sorry. But we are moving to Seoul tomorrow". "Dad, do you really love her?". "Dad: Yes. She makes me happy the same way as your mother did. And you know I love your mother so much". "I will accept it, since I haven't seen you this happy for the past years". "Dad: Thank you Wooyoung". My dad hugs me. "Dad, well I will pack my stuff". "Dad: Okay, I will do the same".

I went to my room and packed all my stuff; I don't have that much. After that I went to sleep since we are leaving early. The next day, I got ready. We had breakfast, we got in the car. it was a few hours' drive to Seoul.

We arrived at Seoul; I saw a big house with security everywhere. "Dad, you didn't tell me she was rich. What else you didn't tell me". "Dad: You will have a stepbrother, he has to kids, they're not biological his, they are from his sister that passed away of suicide". "Thats sad, but you should have told me". My dad parked the car, and he knocks on the door, a beautiful woman opened it. She looks so sweet. "W: Come in". We walked to the living room. "Dad: Wooyoung, this is my fiancée Nari". "Nice to meet you Nari". "Nari: Is nice finally seeing you in person" She gives me a hug. I got shocked but it felt safe. "Nari: I'm sorry, let me call my son and granddaughters". "Nari: San, Haneul, Iseul come here".

I saw them coming downstairs. I saw to cute little girls, and a handsome guy, but somehow, he looks scary.

San and Wooyoung Outfits

"San: I'm San, am 19

"San: I'm San, am 19.  This is Haneul and Iseul my nieces and also daughters they are two years old". "Am Wooyoung, am 17". I hold my dad's arm; I was feeling intimidated by San.  "Nari: you guys will be going to the same school". "Nari: Wooyoung, if you feel comfortable you can call me mom". I give her a smile. "Nari: San can you show him his room and help him". "Dad: We have to go out for a few hours". "San: Sure". He said with no expressions on his face. My dad and Nari left.

San Pov.

--My sister committed suicide after two months of the death of her husband. The last thing she said to me was to take care of mom and the girls. And that she loves me so much. After that she shoot herself in the head.--

I went downstairs after my mom called me. I saw a pretty guy. After introducing ourselves, I took him to see his room, the girls went to play. I help him with some bags. "Wooyoung: Thank you San". I smirk at him. I start to get close to him. "You're so pretty". I grab his ass. "Wooyoung: what are you doing". He pushes me away. "San: nothing, see you later". I left.

Wooyoung Pov.

San grabbed my ass; I pushed him away. "San: nothing, see you later". San left the room; I try to not think about it. I took my medicine and put my stuff away. I went downstairs. I saw the two little girls. They came running to me. "Haneul: Play with us Wonnie". Woonie, hhaha that's cute. "What do you want to play?". "Iseul: barbies". I grabbed a barbie and start playing with them. After an hour we stopped. "Iseul: Woonie, I'm hungry". "Haneul: me too". "I will cook something". I went to the kitchen I made something simple but good.

They went to the table I helped them sit on their chairs. I give them food. "San: What that smell". "Haneul: Woonie made us food". "Do you want some?". "San: Sure". I served San. I tried not to look at him. "Iseul: Does it taste good daddy?". "San: yes princess". I smiled a little. I ate some food. After we all finished, I washed the dishes. My dad came late. "Nari: We're home kids". "San: the girls are asleep now". "Nari: did you feed them?". "San: yes, mom". "Nari" you didn't give them cereal right?". "San: no, Wooyoung made food". "Nari: oh, that's good to know, Thank you Wooyoung".

"No problem, Mom". I called her mom, because I feel safe with her. She then smiled. "I left food for you guys on the fridge". "San: I will go to sleep". San left without saying goodnight. "Dad: you should sleep Wooyoung, you will start a new school".  "Good night". I left. While I was about to open my door San stopped me. "San: I will not drive you to school". "Thats good for me, I don't have to look at you in the morning". I went inside my room leaving a shocked San outside. Then i went to sleep.

-I might not trust people when it comes that they are getting close to my family, Until I see that they are good people. I also have a big character; I look shy but am not. when you get on my bad side don't expect me to be nice to you. I like to go on parties and stuff like that, to get my thoughts away-.

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

Next𓂃𓏧