𝘚𝑒𝑡𝑢𝑝

TW
Alcohol
Swearing

As you walked in the back of the building, relif washed over you. Finally you had some time to yourself. Well, not really time to yourself, more like time away from him. You clocked in and walked over to the main bar area.

"There you are y/n! I've been waiting here for you!" Westley called. "Thought you'd never show up." "I was hoping you didn't." You joked. "You are just so nice to me, your BEST FRIEND!" "Best friend is a long shot." You said as you walked thought the open part in the bar counter.

You looked around at the glasses and drinks, making sure everything was where you left it the day before as Westley went on and on about his boyfriend. "-And when we got home last night he-" "Did you check to make sure the kegs were full?" You asked "Uh, yeah, I think I did. Anyw-" "well I'm going to go check then." You interrupted, again. "Can I come with?" "So you can tell me more about Ryan?" "Yes." You sighed before walking back through the space in the counter with Westley following like a lost dog.

The both of you walked into the drink room. Beer kegs sat against two walls on the opposite side of eachother. All hooked up to the wall with a pipe. In the center, all the liquor, tequila, voka, whiskey, gin, burbon, and brandy. Any wine you had was in its own room which you can't get into due to needing a key that the manager has. One problem, the manager isn't here yet.

"OH, did I tell you about what Ryan said to me today!?" "What did he say," you begin to walk back to the main bar area. "He said that he wants to bottom, AND I CAN'T TOP!" yes, it is normal for Westley to tell you ALL about his sex life."Blud, I really don't give a singular fucking shit," you respond unamusied "Wow, someones a bitch today!" "Sorry." you say dryly, flipping him off with no shame as you both begin to laugh.

Your manager walks then walks in "RYAN!" you shout "What?" "WESTLEY IS TELLING ME ALL AB-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Westley cuts you off "What were you telling her?" Ryan asks in a somewhat annoyed tone. "nothing.." Westley says trying to look innocent "You were telling her about our sex life again, weren't you?" "Yeah." Ryan laughs before unlocking the wine room and walking in.

Words:429
IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON